Biden’s lobster hypocrisy

In the new world created by the Democrats, only the rich and the elite government workers get to eat Lobster and Steak.

The New Democrat World Order will make gruel and mush in a factory for us peasants to eat, maybe with a heavy sprinkling of bugs.

On a morning in the not-too-distant future, you might toast bread made with cricket flour, drink a protein smoothie made from locust powder, and eat scrambled eggs (made extra-creamy with the fat from mopane caterpillars) with a side of mealworm bacon.

It all comes down to separation of classes.

They want us to ride buses and not use gas cars while they have gas limos and jets. They don't want us to eat lobster while they do. They don't want us to own guns while their security does. They want us to deal with illegals while they live places with non near them. They want us to cut back and deal with inflation while they take in cash.

It's all about them getting everything and us giving up everything.

Every society has classes, always has been. But America is gradually heading towards like a kings and queens era where there were a small amount of rich and everyone else was a poor serf that existed to keep the rich rich. That's why the past few years everytime you turn around they are slapping down another rule, another law, telling us what we should think and do.

we do not need lobster
But, Zebra, lobster is soooooo delicious.

I occasionally splurge for a lobster dinner.

Its price is now out of reach for most of us ordinary Americans.

Back in the 1970s, one could buy a lobster dish (with just a hint of wine) at the supermarket. It was soooo delicious served over white rice.

There were so many nice things about the good ole days!

But, Zebra, lobster is soooooo delicious.

I occasionally splurge for a lobster dinner.

Its price is now out of reach for most of us ordinary Americans.

Back in the 1970s, one could buy a lobster dish (with just a hint of wine) at the supermarket. It was soooo delicious served over white rice.

There were so many nice things about the good ole days!
but lobster is cooked alive …. cruel!

but lobster is cooked alive …. cruel!
(1) YES. Killing any animal for food is cruel.

(2) Some people say we should all be vegans.

(3) But some people claim that we need some animal meat to stay healthy. I do not know.

By the way, I shan't mention its name, but a certain country has just outlawed the killing and eating of dogs.

Forum List

Back