Bidens Latest Speech.Odd,No One In The Audience Was Heckling Joe Biden?Hmm?Paid Actors?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:CryingCow: Earlier today, at least I saw the clip of Joe Biden, wearing make up {why does he need make-up?}. Guess he was bashing Trump as usual. But for those of us who saw it, did we take notice that no one in the audience called him any of those embarrassing names that describe him to a tee? Like that guy who yelled at Biden in a speech he did months ago, and made reference to the millions of views attributed to the infamous "Biden Wandering Fingers" Videos.
So has Biden gotten to the point where from now on, all those who attend his boring speeches must be screened to make sure they are/are not "Average Americans" who know nothing of Biden's past? Past Racial Gaffes and Past Wandering Fingering Videos?
:cul2: :boobies: :flirtysmile4:

and how many rallies did Hillary have? and no one in her audiences called/yelled at her calling her a D.B. ??

:CryingCow: Earlier today, at least I saw the clip of Joe Biden, wearing make up {why does he need make-up?}. Guess he was bashing Trump as usual. But for those of us who saw it, did we take notice that no one in the audience called him any of those embarrassing names that describe him to a tee? Like that guy who yelled at Biden in a speech he did months ago, and made reference to the millions of views attributed to the infamous "Biden Wandering Fingers" Videos.
So has Biden gotten to the point where from now on, all those who attend his boring speeches must be screened to make sure they are/are not "Average Americans" who know nothing of Biden's past? Past Racial Gaffes and Past Wandering Fingering Videos?
I'm sure they were all loyal party minions. They were probably Democrat donors who were specifically invited.

Sorry bout that,

1. I hope he runs and gets the nod.:abgg2q.jpg:
  2. It would be great fun to see the President steam roller ole Joe.
  3. I would pay to see it!:21:
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Yeah, just imagine seeing video of creepy Joe pawing little girls 20 times a day.

Do you have any proof that every politician gets heckled during their speeches all the time?

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Yeah, just imagine seeing video of creepy Joe pawing little girls 20 times a day.
i wonder if "Wandering Fingers" is already taking applications for his future interns. also wonder what the minumum age is.

The Country's crazy uncle put his foot in his mouth again calling Americans "dregs". Run Joe, run.
i still cant get over the photo of Biden grabbing some dudes knee. maybe he swings all 3 ways?

So, are you accusing him of what you say is ok for tRump and Nunes ?

i can only vision what would happen if a crowd of about 1000 people were allowed into a Biden rally, no questions asked, no background check, just a bunch of average americans, who are very angry at Biden for the things he said, and the things he felt over the years

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
i wonder if "Wandering Fingers" is already taking applications for his future interns. also wonder what the minumum age is.

1. I think the maximum age will be 12,..... 8 year olds will be highly encouraged!:abgg2q.jpg:
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back