I know now what "my" dog is

Surprised to see you advertise your participation in Dogging here . Unfortunately very easy to recognise .

Have you access to a car to get you to the "secret" locations ?
Do you wear your SS uniform for performances ?

You dirty dog .

I asked you to guess his race before, but now i know it... he is staffordshire bullterrier

Maybe, you sure it's a "he"? Who the fuck cut the ears?

Looks like a part blue pitbull. There's something else there, though.

Like whatever the fuck "Spuds" was. I've seen lots of of pure blues. Puerto Ricans here love that stuff.

That's part blue and something else. Spuds was a bull terrier, I think that is a combo of blue pitbull and "Spuds" type bull terrier. Very wide brisket but small bones. Head not so wide.

My last dog had the short limbs like that, but was wide and in the jaws and head, too..and bigger legs.

I forget what kind of pitbull, the kind with the hardest bite. Oh, he was a treasure! Except the musk. The musk was..something he had. :dunno: I called him "MuskDaddy" for a reason. Give him a bath, next day, he smells like musk. LMAO! I had this ..originally expensive couch that he totally dogified, and I moved deep into the hood and set that couch outside, and they stole that fucking dogified couch. Joke's on them motherfuckers!

That thing stunk so bad! I think one time he rolled in sheepshit, then rolled on that couch. :auiqs.jpg:

That couch smelled like nothing but him on his worst day. Dog balls and sheep shit! :auiqs.jpg:

That's why I put it outside.

I was going to take it to the dump, but they stole it! LMAO! :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back