"Biden's documents are different from Trump's documents"

Are you going to cast a spell on my, c- spit?
It would look better if you just typed "c*nt spit", but it would still be a pretty fucking lame insult. Are you sure you want to stick with that one? I dont feel like that one is going to work.

327704821_1295303241016696_3835898195616593977_n.jpg

~S~

Ok, I am going to be nice to you and placate your fragile ego: Go to Hell!!
Why do you keep quoting yourself? Your newbishness is on display for all to see. Arent you embarrassed? If not, just know that i am embarrassed for you. We all are.

lay off my respectable bro
Since you asked me nicely, ok. But may I suggest that you have a talk with your “bro”? He seems to think he is someone of some importance by virtue of the fact he has been wasting his life on message boards. I think the boy is suffering delusions.

Since you asked me nicely, ok. But may I suggest that you have a talk with your “bro”? He seems to think he is someone of some importance by virtue of the fact he has been wasting his life on message boards. I think the boy is suffering delusions.
he is a fucking former Marine. WHAT ARE YOU?

It seems like im winning. Maybe its because im an old schooler with a reputation, while youre just a scrub newb that no one give two shits about? Yeah, im guessing thats whats going on here. :laugh:

It seems like im winning. Maybe its because im an old schooler with a reputation, while youre just a scrub newb that no one give two shits about? Yeah, im guessing thats whats going on here. :laugh:
Winning what, exactly? What are you winning?

Sailor, actually. Sup Bro.
Oh my bad. i thought you were a pilot like my dad. he went to America and trained there to be a pilot, but one year later died in the lebanese civil war, had nothing to do with any weakness to fight, he was just going out of a crowded room to get some fresh air, and a damn missile hit him and killed him when i was a 1 year old!

Forum List

Back