"Biden's documents are different from Trump's documents"

...I have been seeing a lot of people claiming this, so lets examine the differences.

"Biden's team reported it immediately, unlike Trump"

Correction, Biden's LAWYER who randomly found the documents reported it immediately. Why? Because he is a lawyer who knows that if he didnt do that, he would now be a part of this crime too. He isnt going to take the fall for The Big Guy. He already knows that the Biden's are going to be heavily investigated. He undoubtedly wants no part of that. Also, reporting it now doesnt mean that the crime of taking them in the first place wasnt committed. Admitting to murder doesnt mean you wont get in trouble for it.

"Biden only had 10 documents while Trump had 100"

Trump had a bunch of random stuff, like letters from Kim Jong Un. The amount of documents is irrelevant. Its either a crime to take documents or it isnt. Furthermore, according to CNN, Biden had material with the SCI classification, which is higher than Top Secret. This is the order of classification from lowest to highest... Classified, Secret, Top Secret, SCI. Also, its important to point out that Hillary had HUNDREDS of documents. Way more than Trump.

"Biden didnt know he had them, while Trump did know and he still refused to give them up."

You would have to be a fool to think that Biden didnt know. Aint no one gonna believe that horseshit. Biden also didnt have declassification powers as VP. Trump can declassify at will. I know you democrats will say "nuh uh", but you cant prove my statement wrong beyond that. Worse case scenario is that a legal debate will take place to determine if presidents can do what Trump did, but currently it isnt illegal. Biden taking them however is HIGHLY illegal and it isnt legally debatable.

More differences im seeing are the fact that we knew immediately in real time about Trumps documents. Bidens document scandal was hidden for 2 months. It was hidden right before the midterm elections in fact. I think we can all agree that there isnt a chance in fucking hell that Biden's homes will get raided by the FBI, unlike Trump. Hillary didnt get raided either, nor did Bill Clinton.

Update!

Read this:

There’s A Difference Between Biden And Trump’s Classified Documents Snafus, But It’s Not What You Think​

The difference is Trump was authorized to have the documents, BIDEN WAS NOT.

Cooperating with the police after you're caught with illegal drugs does not erase the crime. Trump had a prescription for them, Biden didn't.

Perhaps revealing what with in the documents will make it harder to whitewash the fact that Hunter Biden was living in the house with the classified documents and making some really profitable deals with the Chinese.

As opposed to the president with Chinese bank accounts who personally stuffed top secret documents into a drawer with his passport.

I don't think your big gotcha point is going to turn out how you hope it will.

As opposed to the president with Chinese bank accounts who personally stuffed top secret documents into a drawer with his passport.

I don't think your big gotcha point is going to turn out how you hope it will.
I don’t expect Joe will face an any problems at all as he is a high ranking Democrat and therefore is totally above the rule of law.

What the discovery does is make prosecution of Trump for having classified documents at Mar-a-Lago unlikely.

Forum List

Back