Biden's Defense Dept. Charging Family $60,000.00 For Return Of Female Soldier Killed In Service.

ActionJackson

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Utah
Wow. Just when I didn't think the Biden administration could get any lower than the snakes that they are, a new story emerges showing just low incredibly sleazy they all are. An American soldier is killed in Afghanistan. While Biden's gang leaves millions of dollars worth of equipment and weapons there, they decide that it would be prudent to force the family of a fallen soldier to come up with $60,000.00 to have the remains transported to Arlington National Cemetery. Have I made it clear just how much I despise Biden and his criminal cohorts?

Family forced to pay to ship body of Marine killed after Pentagon policy change: 'Egregious injustice'

pentagon-split.jpg

"Sgt. Nicole Gee was one of the 13 Americans killed during the withdrawal from Afghanistan in 2021. Her family, not the Pentagon, paid to move her to her final resting place." (Misty Fuoco)
"According to Mills' office, the option for the Defense Department to decline to pay for transport of the body was made possible by an amendment to last year's National Defense Authorization Act, which states that the secretary of Defense may provide a fallen service member's next of kin "a commercial air travel use waiver for the transportation of deceased remains of [a] military member who dies inside a theater of combat operations."

Gee's remains were initially flown to her hometown of Roseville, California, for a ceremony, but the responsibility for transporting Gee to her final resting place at Arlington National Cemetery would fall on the family. Honoring Our Fallen, a nonprofit dedicated to assisting the families of fallen American service members, stepped up to help the family move Gee via private jet to Virginia."

Last edited:
The part that the BDS liars here left out ...
---
A Pentagon spokesperson told Fox News Digital: "Through the transfer of remains process, Marine Corps casualty assistance officers were in direct communication with Sgt. Gee’s family, and they remain in contact today. In the case of Sgt. Gee, the Marine Corps stayed consistent with its policy that all costs associated with internment be borne by the government. At this time, we have no record of any incurred charges or any pending requests for reimbursement associated with the transportation of Sgt. Gee’s remains to Arlington National Cemetery. The Marine Corps takes very seriously the transfer of remains of our Marines – they never leave a Marine behind, and they care for the families of their fallen Marines."
---

The part that the BDS liars here left out ...
---
A Pentagon spokesperson told Fox News Digital: "Through the transfer of remains process, Marine Corps casualty assistance officers were in direct communication with Sgt. Gee’s family, and they remain in contact today. In the case of Sgt. Gee, the Marine Corps stayed consistent with its policy that all costs associated with internment be borne by the government. At this time, we have no record of any incurred charges or any pending requests for reimbursement associated with the transportation of Sgt. Gee’s remains to Arlington National Cemetery. The Marine Corps takes very seriously the transfer of remains of our Marines – they never leave a Marine behind, and they care for the families of their fallen Marines."
---
And yet the family had to come up with $60,000.00. Do you think they did that for their health?

I'm saying something doesn't add up, and it should be investigated thoroughly.

You seem to only want to use it as a propaganda point. I mean, you made up a story that it was Biden admin policy, which is clealry untrue.
The government paid to have the body shipped to her hometown but forced the family to have it transported to Arlington National Cemetery. A soldier who dies for his/her country should be honored by having the remains sent to the appropriate resting place. We can be certain that Trump wouldn't have given it a second thought. He would have made sure that this soldier was honored without putting the family through further stress.

The government paid to have the body shipped to her hometown but forced the family to have it transported to Arlington National Cemetery. A soldier who dies for his/her country should be honored by having the remains sent to the appropriate resting place. We can be certain that Trump wouldn't have given it a second thought. He would have made sure that this soldier was honored without putting the family through further stress.
From your OP: "Honoring Our Fallen, a nonprofit dedicated to assisting the families of fallen American service members, stepped up to help the family move Gee via private jet to Virginia."
Her parents never paid $60K.

From your OP: "Honoring Our Fallen, a nonprofit dedicated to assisting the families of fallen American service members, stepped up to help the family move Gee via private jet to Virginia."
The family still had to come up with the money. Whether a non-profit helped or not is beside the point. The point is that the government gave away millions and millions to the Afghanis but couldn't help the family out with such a simple thing as fly a fallen soldier to her resting place.

Nor should a non-profit have to, if that's what happened, but I agree with an earlier poster that something isn't adding up here.

Although Biden as the Commander-in-chief is ultimately responsible I don't believe the potato has a thing to do with this. It's likely some asshole General Officer or civilian bean counter and those motherfuckers don't give a shit about anyone that's not in their imediate chain of command.

This sort of crap has been going on since the start of organized Armies. Someone from above tell those below to cut costs and this is the kind of fucked up shit that happens.

The family still had to come up with the money. Whether a non-profit helped or not is beside the point. The point is that the government gave away millions and millions to the Afghanis but couldn't help the family out with such a simple thing as fly a fallen soldier to her resting place.
If they paid anything, they should be reimbursed. I was born into, and grew up in the military. The pay was low, but we never paid for anything. Sam covered it all.

Although Biden as the Commander-in-chief is ultimately responsible I don't believe the potato has a thing to do with this. It's likely some asshole General Officer or civilian bean counter and those motherfuckers don't give a shit about anyone that's not in their imediate chain of command.

This sort of crap has been going on since the start of organized Armies. Someone from above tell those below to cut costs and this is the kind of fucked up shit that happens.
You may be right but ultimately, Biden is "the Commander in Chief." Let's just see if he steps up to the plate and does the right thing. I bet it will fly right over his empty skull.

I'm saying something doesn't add up, and it should be investigated thoroughly.

You seem to only want to use it as a propaganda point. I mean, you made up a story that it was Biden admin policy, which is clealry untrue.
Investigated by a democrat, no way. The family would get charged for that also, after Biden's doj would see no wrong doing.

Well then, since the Marines said they paid for it, that should be looked into, don't you think?

Are you all saying the Marines are lying? You appear to be doing so. I just want you to be clear about it.
Because the military has never lied ? My comment has fuck all to do with politics unlike yours. I come from a military family and they fuck up constantly no matter who is in the WH

Forum List

Back