Biden's comments on special needs kids called 'new low'

Exactly. Biden put his career over his wife and daughter and we all know what happened.

Glad it's not something I have to live with.
I guess men should never go to work on the off chance their wife might get killed and isn't Palin putting her career first, shouldn't she be home raising Trig. My friend says it is full time job raising her DD child. And maybe George Bush should of met Laura before she met her other boyfriend so she wouldn't have been in that accident. Give me a freakin break! You guys want to debate the dumbist crap sometimes.
I have a question, which shade of lipstick should Palin where?

Well guess what, Joe? If you truly cared about your wife and daughter, why didn't you drive the car that day?

*Cue more "hand-wringing crying" from the left*

Gee Ninja, aren't you just a great Christian?

You really oughta practice what you preach.

There's a little thing called Karma, just remember that when your words come back to bite you in the ass sometime later in life.

Though hey, continue to preach your ignorance. Only makes my side of the debate look that much better if you have to go WAY below the belt.

He asked a valid question, you mud sling something that is just wrong to do so.

Thanks for continuing to remind me why someone must speak up about ignorance when needed.

Eat a dick. I'm an atheist. Which means I don't believe in your fake little karma.

Just take the Christian portion out of my speech then, rest of it stands.

Only difference then is your a ignorant Atheist.

Eat a dick. I'm an atheist. Which means I don't believe in your fake little karma.
Isn't karma a buddhist thing and if I am not mistaken you can be an atheist along with being a buddhist since buddhism isn't a belief in a creator but more a way of life. So therefore you could be an atheist and believe in karma.

Isn't karma a buddhist thing and if I am not mistaken you can be an atheist along with being a buddhist since buddhism isn't a belief in a creator but more a way of life. So therefore you could be an atheist and believe in karma.

You're correct. "Skeptic" would have been a better word w.r.t karma.

Give me a testable hypothesis and then we can debate whether or not these ancient superstitions new age idiots like Robert buy into really exist.

It's so noble of you to defend these hack politicians on a message board :badgrin:

If Palin's family's fair game, so is Joe's.

It's a rough world out there, Robbie.
If him going to work killed his wife all you have on his family, then that is fine with me.

What happened to Biden's wife?

His first wife and daughter died in a car accident right after he got elected to the senate the first time, and his son survived and Biden was sworn in at his hospital bed and that is also why he takes the train home everyday. Didn't you watch the DNC?

His first wife and daughter died in a car accident right after he got elected to the senate the first time, and his son survived and Biden was sworn in at his hospital bed and that is also why he takes the train home everyday. Didn't you watch the DNC?
Are you joking? I don't watch those nuts.

I can't say I'm surprised that Ninja would hold that against him.

You're correct. "Skeptic" would have been a better word w.r.t karma.

Give me a testable hypothesis and then we can debate whether or not these ancient superstitions new age idiots like Robert buy into really exist.
I am not a science geek like you so I do not know if this falls under a testable hypothesis but I heard some scienctists say we evolved faster then any other species. So therefore maybe a higher being had a hand in our evolution. And this might not be at all what you wanted.

And would explain how the whole generating a prediction is the same thing as a hypothesis being testable.

Are you joking? I don't watch those nuts.

I can't say I'm surprised that Ninja would hold that against him.
Also it has been on the news about a thousand times since he started his campaign for the presidency! And I think the point Ninja was making is we shouldn't attack Palin's family either but he was going about it with sarcasm.

Also it has been on the news about a thousand times since he started his campaign for the presidency! And I think the point Ninja was making is we shouldn't attack Palin's family either but he was going about it with sarcasm.
Ah, well I almost never watch the news.

I don't recall anyone attacking Palin's family.

I want to know who is going to watch Barry' children while he is tryng to be president.

I mean, really, you can't expect to leave young children with that shrew of a woman he's married to, can you?

Ah, well I almost never watch the news.

I don't recall anyone attacking Palin's family.
The right winger are always complaining about the liberals attacking Palin's daughter and I don't really see it either. The repugs can dish it but they can't take it.

I want to know who is going to watch Barry' children while he is tryng to be president.

I mean, really, you can't expect to leave young children with that shrew of a woman he's married to, can you?

Gee, the kids seem fine to me and she's been raising them with Obama all their lives.

Is she a shrew because she is black or because she is more educated then you!

Is she a shrew because she is black or because she is more educated then you!
She's a shrew because she's a vindictive, irascible crank.

Her loathing of Hillary is legend. Apparently she is unable to seperate her personal feelings from her politics.

And let's face facts. Michelle obviously has the bigger set than Barry. So while the libs are running around wringing their hands over whether or not Gov Palin can balance motherhood and career let's just admit Barry would make a better house-bitch than Michelle. She can be out getting the big ol' earmarks for her hospital while he stays home, watches the kids and has a hot meal waiting for Michelle when she gets home.

I bet he'd be scrumptuously irresistible in a French maid's outfit.

Forum List

Back