Biden's comments on special needs kids called 'new low'

I've never seen such a bunch of crying whining titty babies in all my life.... :eusa_whistle:

I've never seen such a bunch of crying whining titty babies in all my life.... :eusa_whistle:

You must be too young to remember the GOP of the 90's. For 8 fucking years they said that Bill was going to ruin the economy. They wouldn't shut up.

did you miss the DNC? it was on TV

:ahole-1: :eusa_boohoo:

funny I heard policy discussion, plans for the country and praise for the nominee at the DNC...unlike at the RNC were all they did was attack attack attack...without ever mentioning the middle class, health care, or any other issue that's important..hell they didn't even mention they were republican...

Last edited:
:ahole-1: :eusa_boohoo:

funny I heard policy discussion, plans for the country and praise for the nominee at the DNC...unlike at the RNC were all they did was attack attack attack...without ever mentioning the middle class, health care, or any other issue that's important..hell they didn't even mention there were republican...
That's because Republicans don't like playing politics with issues.

:

funny I heard policy discussion, plans for the country and praise for the nominee at the DNC...unlike at the RNC were all they did was attack attack attack...without ever mentioning the middle class, health care, or any other issue that's important..hell they didn't even mention they were republican...

see an audiologist

How is it a new low, Biden is asking a valid question. Why would Palin be against stem cell research especially when they are making advancements in the field of downs with stem cell Wouldn't she want them to do all the research they can.

Stem Cell Study Provides New Clues To Origin Of Down Syndrome

Plus they need to stop making her out to be some wonderful person because she kept the baby. It don't even have the test to see if her child might have the chance of having a genetic deffect until after the legal time period to have an abortin. And you cannot find out for sure until around seven months when you can amniocentesis because of the chance of miscarriage or preterm labor. You can also have that test and it come up positive and your baby can come out fine.

Well guess what, Joe? If you truly cared about your wife and daughter, why didn't you drive the car that day?

*Cue more "hand-wringing crying" from the left*
As I recall he was getting a tour of his new office in Washington because he just got elected. This is a new low even for a republican but hey I quess Biden should of been with his wife and children 24/7 . I guess Palin should of watching her daughter alittle more and teaching her about birth control.

Forum List

Back