Biden's comments on special needs kids called 'new low'

She's a shrew because she's a vindictive, irascible crank.

Her loathing of Hillary is legend. Apparently she is unable to seperate her personal feelings from her politics.

And let's face facts. Michelle obviously has the bigger set than Barry. So while the libs are running around wringing their hands over whether or not Gov Palin can balance motherhood and career let's just admit Barry would make a better house-bitch than Michelle. She can be out getting the big ol' earmarks for her hospital while he stays home, watches the kids and has a hot meal waiting for Michelle when she gets home.

I bet he'd be scrumptuously irresistible in a French maid's outfit.

That first part is your opinion based off real no facts unless you got some links?

Hillary and Michelle supposedly hate each other, what else is new? Honestly, would you be surprised after the number of things that were tossed around in the primaries?

The rest of your post is just Right Wing Babble, not facts.

No, I'm pretty sure Barry is not the kind of person I would want in my unit were we to ever come under hostile fire.

He seems rather--shall we say--reluctant.

So you'd want someone like John McCain?

To be honest, other then his POW record the man is somewhat of a joke in the Military.

Think about it, he finished 894th in his class out of 899th.

Then he crashed not one, not two, not three, but five planes in a few years.

Gee, I'd want someone like that in the Air Force. :rolleyes:

She's a shrew because she's a vindictive, irascible crank.

Her loathing of Hillary is legend. Apparently she is unable to seperate her personal feelings from her politics.

And let's face facts. Michelle obviously has the bigger set than Barry. So while the libs are running around wringing their hands over whether or not Gov Palin can balance motherhood and career let's just admit Barry would make a better house-bitch than Michelle. She can be out getting the big ol' earmarks for her hospital while he stays home, watches the kids and has a hot meal waiting for Michelle when she gets home.

I bet he'd be scrumptuously irresistible in a French maid's outfit.
Wow michelle and Hilary don't get along, which probably has to do with the fact they are alot alike. And all you stated was Michelle is a strong women and she will probably raise her daughters to be strong also. I like Hilary but I probably wouldn't be friends with her either for one she probably takes the biggest package prize. The problem is Palin is no Hilary and she is going to set women back.

So you'd want someone like John McCain?

To be honest, other then his POW record the man is somewhat of a joke in the Military.

Think about it, he finished 894th in his class out of 899th.

Then he crashed not one, not two, not three, but five planes in a few years.

Gee, I'd want someone like that in the Air Force. :rolleyes:

And then when he got back from Vietnam his wife was disfigured so he started cheating on her, then he met Cindy who was rich(McCain was making 25,000 a year at the time) and she had connections. How do you think he got into politics in Arizona!

Forum List

Back