Biden's America: NY Hotels Evict Struggling Homeless War Veterans to Make Room for Illegal Aliens

The veterans who joined to defend the nation are being evicted so illegal aliens can have their rooms. This is a disgrace and Biden needs to be impeached. Do you liberals agree with this move?

Here is a little bit more clarity on this total fabricated story, meaning the truth.

Group Accused of Making Up Stories About Evicting Homeless Vets Being Evicted To Make Room For Emigrants.

NEW YORK (AP) — The founder of a nonprofit group has been accused of fabricating a story about homeless military veterans being evicted from a New York hotel to make room for migrants, a tale that stoked days of outrage on cable news networks.

One Republican lawmaker in New York who helped spread the story is now calling for an investigation, others saying he and were duped.

The uproar began after New York City Mayor Eric Adams, a Democrat, bused a small group of asylum seekers to a suburban hotel as the city’s homeless shelter system struggled to accommodate an influx of migrants from the U.S. border with Mexico.

The group’s transfer prompted a political backlash from Republican county officials, who accused the mayor of trying to offload his problems on unprepared communities.

This never fucking happened. But fuck headed ReNaziKlans who don't give a shit that McCarthy is slashing Veteran's Benefits glomed on this NON-FUCKING STORY to distract/deflect/misdirect/redirect attention away from their own plan to lay some serious hurt on Veterans.

FUCK THEM!!!

Here is a little bit more clarity on this total fabricated story, meaning the truth.

Group Accused of Making Up Stories About Evicting Homeless Vets Being Evicted To Make Room For Emigrants.

NEW YORK (AP) — The founder of a nonprofit group has been accused of fabricating a story about homeless military veterans being evicted from a New York hotel to make room for migrants, a tale that stoked days of outrage on cable news networks.

One Republican lawmaker in New York who helped spread the story is now calling for an investigation, others saying he and were duped.

The uproar began after New York City Mayor Eric Adams, a Democrat, bused a small group of asylum seekers to a suburban hotel as the city’s homeless shelter system struggled to accommodate an influx of migrants from the U.S. border with Mexico.

The group’s transfer prompted a political backlash from Republican county officials, who accused the mayor of trying to offload his problems on unprepared communities.

This never fucking happened. But fuck headed ReNaziKlans who don't give a shit that McCarthy is slashing Veteran's Benefits glomed on this NON-FUCKING STORY to distract/deflect/misdirect/redirect attention away from their own plan to lay some serious hurt on Veterans.

FUCK THEM!!!
The corrupt pro-leftist associated press is not a truthful source. My source is the unwavering truth.

The corrupt pro-leftist associated press is not a truthful source. My source is the unwavering truth.

You notice how every news outlet with a High fact checked rating, is immediately dubbed “leftist” or “pro-leftist”.

How is it that the left-wing media can get their point across without lying about it?

Even the Wall Street Journal gets a “mixed” rating on factual reporting. And WSJ is the closest thing out there to a reliable, right wing newspaper.

When you can’t defend your policies without lying about them, it doesn’t say much for your policies.

It's fake news....like most of the stuff the OP posts.

Actually, there is a hint of truth to this one. I have confirmed that some veterans were moved, but it looks like they were moved to a better facility, where they could stay together, and get better access to resources, rather than being of being left in a hotel filled with migrant families.

People struggling with mental health issues, don’t do well in noisy chaotic situations. Putting the vets together with their support services sounds like a lot better idea.

And, like you said, they’re trying to cut veteran services in the debt ceiling debate, which I had completely forgotten about.

It's fake news....like most of the stuff the OP posts.

These people get so caught up in lies, that they do care who they source. The story was one great big fucking lie. But the MAGA MAGGOTS ran with it. Now, Cons in NY State admit they were duped by the story, they know they were lied to and demand an investigation. Never mind the story was not real or never happened, they wanted to believe it.

These people get so caught up in lies, that they do care who they source. The story was one great big fucking lie. But the MAGA MAGGOTS ran with it. Now, Cons in NY State admit they were duped by the story, they know they were lied to and demand an investigation. Never mind the story was not real or never happened, they wanted to believe it.
Why do you support the sub-class entities known as Mexican wetbacks and brown third worlders?

Why do you support the sub-class entities known as Mexican wetbacks and brown third worlders?

There are no such things as "Sub-Class Entities". We are all human beings on the same fucking planet. Why are YOU so fucking racist?

Why do YOU prefer to believe empty meaningless lies rather than accept the truth?

Who are YOU to determine what people do and do not have value?

Your skin color don't mean shit.

I do not see skin color, I do not see race. I see people. Plain straight up people. You are caught up in dangerous racist beliefs that you think mean something, they do not.

You and you are the worst this country has to offer. Petty, small minded individuals who sick and twisted beliefs lead to think that the color of their skin makes them special.

You're just another long line of sick as shit people try hold on to something that is not real. Racial superiority does not exist.

The veterans who joined to defend the nation are being evicted so illegal aliens can have their rooms. This is a disgrace and Biden needs to be impeached. Do you liberals agree with this move?

Turns out this was fake but you be you.

Your opinion about it being a gimmick is irrelevant to their legal classification. They can legally apply for asylum status after entering illegally. Period.

The laws changed May 11, '23. FYI.

FYI, here is the change in law. As clearly stated, exceptions to the rule remain.

Effective May 11, 2023, the U.S. government will generally presume individuals who unlawfully enter the United States through its southwest land border or adjacent coastal borders are ineligible for asylum, unless they can demonstrate an exception to the rule or rebut the presumption. Unaccompanied children will be exempted from this presumption. For more information, see the final rule.

The page has more info on how to apply for asylum.
DHS? Priceless. Just another stooge

Fox News: "I don't know why we bought into the lie and ran with it. (I do).

Offering up a “little update” on Friday night, Fox News host Laura Ingraham admitted that the story of homeless vets being displaced by migrants was a hoax, adding that she had “no clue” why a group would make up a story her network stoked days of outrage over.

Laura Ingraham Has ‘No Clue’ Why Vets Group Made Up Story Fox Ran Wild With

And people wonder why so many will not accept a Fox News stories without verification elsewhere.

Fox News: "I don't know why we bought into the lie and ran with it. (I do).

Offering up a “little update” on Friday night, Fox News host Laura Ingraham admitted that the story of homeless vets being displaced by migrants was a hoax, adding that she had “no clue” why a group would make up a story her network stoked days of outrage over.

Laura Ingraham Has ‘No Clue’ Why Vets Group Made Up Story Fox Ran Wild With

And people wonder why so many will not accept a Fox News stories without verification elsewhere.

And people wonder why so many will not accept leftist media sources.

Forum List

Back