President Biden's 8/20/2021 Address to the Nation Regarding Afghanistan

Trust me. Electing Drumpf was Americas worst humiliation.
1629478914066.png

Joe Biden is derelict in his duty. His State Department failed to prepare adequately to get Americans and our allied Afghans out of the country in time. His Department of Defense made the decisions that left our resources and materiel to be used by the Taliban. His intelligence units were the ones he now claims — despite evidence to the contrary — never warned that the Afghan government could fall so fast.

This was a failure of many institutions of American government. But above all, it was a failure of the Commander in Chief.i

NOTHING WE DID NOT ALREADY KNOW!

Even Barak Obama knew it and was not afraid to say it:

'Never underestimate Joe's ability to F* things up!.

Joe Dufus and The Ho? Who in the world would give a shit what those shitheads had to say?

What will they say?

Everything is under control? That would be a lie.

It's Trump's fault? Big lie.

They keep saying he is about to come out to speak, but still nothing.

I guess when he cancelled all his public statements going forward he was shamed into this. I'm guessing it won't go well for him.

I was replying to this you retard. Just pointing out that Drumpf was a global humiliation and has nothing on the situation in Afghanistan by far.

"Biden's Kabul blunder is fast becoming America's humiliation"
So if I say the Kings suck your response would be but the Thunder suck. Who cares? We are discussing the Kings. You’re trying to divert the conversation as you’re a dishonest debater. Par for the course for Jew haters like you.

Forum List

Back