Bidenomics: Fitch downgrades USA long-term credit rating

Now two-out-of-three of the US credit rating agencies have the US at sub-AAA.
Global markets will likely crash.

Maybe Democrats can print up and spend a few more trillion to help our credit rating!

/----/ Where are the Libtards who were thanking Joe for reducing inflation, and the price of gas and eggs? I can't find them anywhere.
iu

I dont blame them We are one close election from the Republicans supporting default. Combined with the whack jobs the GOP is putting in office I would put the chances of the US defaulting at non-zero.

It interests me that they cite the debt celling as a problem when the US, for the first time in a while, solved that issues for multiple years. The timing tells me that this particular reason is just bullshit.

If It was the debt celling that drove this why are we downgraded now rather than when we were fighting over it every year?

I do not disagree. It seems the powers that be decided the market has been doing too well and needed the brakes put on for a while.

Though the futures are not down as much as I expected.

Fitch is the RC Cola of rating agencies. It will have less of an impact on the market. S&P and Moodys are the Coke/Pepsi.

I dont blame them We are one close election from the Republicans supporting default. Combined with the whack jobs the GOP is putting in office I would put the chances of the US defaulting at non-zero.

/——/ Are you capable of posting without the use of ridiculous hyperbole?

Forum List

Back