Biden won debate but Palin exceeded expectations

Well if the dems are lucky, maybe ACORN will finally pull off their voter fraud this time.If not, the dems are going to be in shock screaming, " BUT THE POLLS SAID, BUT THE POLLS SAID, BUT THE POLLS SAID". I think it happens every four years or so.:rolleyes:

Watch the Swing States, my friend. They will give you a hint. Not since Jimma Carter has Virginia voted for a Dem. candiate. Butit is looking like Obama will carry the Commonwealth. NC is also leaning Obama. These used to be lockins for the GOP.

Watch the Swing States, my friend. They will give you a hint. Not since Jimma Carter has Virginia voted for a Dem. candiate. Butit is looking like Obama will carry the Commonwealth. NC is also leaning Obama. These used to be lockins for the GOP.

Maybe Obama will change the trend, but it's been pretty consistent that dems win polls and repubs win elections.

Hmmm...after reading FactCheck, I'm going to give the win to Palin. A number of Biden's big points came ater his claims that, "McCain voted the exact same way." Palin hit hard on Obama on a few major points about funding troops, and all Biden replied was, "So did McCain." Turns out, Biden lied.

FactCheck.org: FactChecking Biden-Palin Debate

Exactly- he lied repeatedly. He threw her off a bit with that but she finally called him on it. His morning after pill will have to be a big one.

Pollster Frank Luntz had a group of undecideds (half lean McCain, half Obama) on FNC last night with his little dial thingies. The first question he asked them was "who won the debate" and they were overwhelmingly for Palin. :badgrin:

Exactly- he lied repeatedly. He threw her off a bit with that but she finally called him on it. His morning after pill will have to be a big one.

Pollster Frank Luntz had a group of undecideds (half lean McCain, half Obama) on FNC last night with his little dial thingies. The first question he asked them was "who won the debate" and they were overwhelmingly for Palin. :badgrin:

yep, and palin never told a lie or exagerated the truth

yes, but I have'nt been indoctrinated at the alter of KOS, so I can be a little more objective.

Objective? You go around to all the different threads saying retarded shit with no substance about how much obama/biden/democrats in general are terrible and how McCain/Palin/Republics in general are perfect.

You are about as objective as a surrogate for either of the campaigns.

yep, and palin never told a lie or exagerated the truth

Told an outright lie? No. Exaggerated the truth? Yes. She said Obama voted for a bill that raised taxes on families making $42,000, but it only raised taxes on individuals who make that much. She said oil costs $800B a year, which is an old figure, it is now only about $500B. There were a few others, but she never accused Obama of doing something he didn't do.

Biden made at least 3 outright lies about McCain, saying he voted for bills that he DID NOT vote for, all to deflect claims made by Palin. During the debates, these were some of Biden's strongest points, exclaiming, "McCain voted for the EXACT same bills," in his harshest tones. In the end, they were completely false.

Last night, I said Biden won. After the facts are checked, I give the edge to Palin. She may not know as much as Biden, but apparently what she knows is more true than what he knows.

Objective? You go around to all the different threads saying retarded shit with no substance about how much obama/biden/democrats in general are terrible and how McCain/Palin/Republics in general are perfect.

You are about as objective as a surrogate for either of the campaigns.

because you are deaf, dumb, blind, and indoctrinated.

Hmmm...after reading FactCheck, I'm going to give the win to Palin. A number of Biden's big points came ater his claims that, "McCain voted the exact same way." Palin hit hard on Obama on a few major points about funding troops, and all Biden replied was, "So did McCain." Turns out, Biden lied.

FactCheck.org: FactChecking Biden-Palin Debate

Yes, I think Biden came across as just another disingenuous smarmy politician when he said things like, "I love John - God bless him, but he voted against funding the troops too". He went on and on in that same context about how John voted for this or that -- Clearly just a smokescreen for the truth of where McCain actually stands on issues.

Hasn't it become clear to everyone by now the way these politicians throw extraneous contradictory crap into these big bills just to be able to make these types of implications at election time...? Just look at this recent "rescue" bill for a prime example of how congress pull this type of misleading stuff ALL the time.

because you are deaf, dumb, blind, and indoctrinated.

Your right...I'm deaf, dumb, blind, and indoctrinated because I can't see that Republicans are perfect...

:clap2:

Way to show your true asinine and idiotic colors.

Like I said on another thread, "Palin did well because she exceeded expectations," sounds like an attempt at a moral victory for the conservatives.

It appears that Sarah Palin can not stay out of the controversy. The list of scandals is still growing. Sex and lies seem to be a prominent part of her lifestyle. Check out this site. You will not believe what you see.

ThePalinFiles.com

Obama is a whole lot more dangerous then Sarah ever thought about being.

check this link

About Obama’s illegal foreign campaign contributions from GAZA Palestine, which he listed as GA(like Georgia) Thoughts Of A Conservative Christian

Your right...I'm deaf, dumb, blind, and indoctrinated because I can't see that Republicans are perfect...

:clap2:

Way to show your true asinine and idiotic colors.

you don't see anything about Republicans except hatred. That's where the deaf dumb blind and indoctrinated comes from.

Forum List

Back