Biden White House Desecrates The American Flag

Just asking.....so people can fly whatever flag they want now? like this one or a hundred of other different flags?

Curious minds want to know! :dunno:

LmuN9FO.jpg

Rules for flags... pointless. Just rules designed to force people to do something so you can feel all fake patriotism about it. In China they'd arrest you for it..... you want to be like that?
They also have jaywalking laws in China and laws against murder. Anyone who supports those laws supports China!

There are rules for flying the American flag. Biden and company have decided that our flag should take backseat to the Pedo Groomer flag:

2023-06-10T215359Z_392627298_RC2IG1A69EWO_RTRMADP_3_USA-BIDEN-PRIDE-1024x683.jpg

"In a group of flags displayed from staffs, the U.S. flag should be at the center and the highest point."

https://www.va.gov/opa/publications/celebrate/flagdisplay.pdf

18 U.S. Code § 700 - Desecration of the flag of the United States; penalties​

/——/ Desecration is what democRATs do best.

There are rules for flying the American flag. Biden and company have decided that our flag should take backseat to the Pedo Groomer flag:

2023-06-10T215359Z_392627298_RC2IG1A69EWO_RTRMADP_3_USA-BIDEN-PRIDE-1024x683.jpg

"In a group of flags displayed from staffs, the U.S. flag should be at the center and the highest point."

https://www.va.gov/opa/publications/celebrate/flagdisplay.pdf

18 U.S. Code § 700 - Desecration of the flag of the United States; penalties​

A couple of questions:
Are these flags displayed from staffs? They don’t appear to be.
Does the pride flag constitute the sort of state/nation/society flag mentioned in the flag code?

I don’t know if this actually violates the flag code.
And for those calling for penalties against Biden, I doubt he would have had much direct input on how the flags are displayed. Even if he did, the flag code is not enforced that I know of, at least not outside the military. I suppose you could argue that as CIC Biden falls under military rules and maybe there flag code violations are prosecuted.

It all could have been avoided by just keeping the US flag higher in the display, of course.

A couple of questions:
Are these flags displayed from staffs? They don’t appear to be.
Does the pride flag constitute the sort of state/nation/society flag mentioned in the flag code?

I don’t know if this actually violates the flag code.
And for those calling for penalties against Biden, I doubt he would have had much direct input on how the flags are displayed. Even if he did, the flag code is not enforced that I know of, at least not outside the military. I suppose you could argue that as CIC Biden falls under military rules and maybe there flag code violations are prosecuted.

It all could have been avoided by just keeping the US flag higher in the display, of course.
The American flag ALWAYS gets top spot. On a pole, it's at the top. When displayed with other flags, it is displayed higher than the surrounding flags … not subservient to them. Any American patriot should know that instinctually.

I'm not surprised by your lack of patriotism and basic ethics.

That's hilarious on many fronts.

Tell me, what is "patriotism"? (and I'm asking because I don't know what YOU think it is, I have my own views which I well share once you've stated what you think it is)

Also, Trump went around breaking all the rules for how a president should be, and the people who call themselves "patriots" were loving it.

That's hilarious on many fronts.

Tell me, what is "patriotism"? (and I'm asking because I don't know what YOU think it is, I have my own views which I well share once you've stated what you think it is)

Also, Trump went around breaking all the rules for how a president should be, and the people who call themselves "patriots" were loving it.
If you don't know what patriotism by now, then no amount of explaining would awaken you to the truth.

But I'll appease you. American patriotism is love and devotion to the America as envisioned by the Founding Fathers, and a belief in the adherence to the Constitution of the United States and to the flag of the USA. Tossing traditional American under the proverbial bus is treasonous.

“Trump went around breaking the rules for how a President should be?” You mean he didn't lie to the American people? He didn't promise one thing and deliver something completely different? He didn't start any new wars? He didn't play footsy with the Deep Staters? Is that what you mean? You just don't like that fact that he broke through the status quo.

When it comes to the flag, yes!

You either love the flag and what it stands for or you don't.

And what does it stand for?
Corruption, warring, racial infighting, a high murder rate?
I suppose you're going to tell me you love everything about the US, nothing to complain about.

If you don't know what patriotism by now, then no amount of explaining would awaken you to the truth.

But I'll appease you. American patriotism is love and devotion to the America as envisioned by the Founding Fathers, and a belief in the adherence to the Constitution of the United States and to the flag of the USA. Tossing traditional American under the proverbial bus is treasonous.

“Trump went around breaking the rules for how a President should be?” You mean he didn't lie to the American people? He didn't promise one thing and deliver something completely different? He didn't start any new wars? He didn't play footsy with the Deep Staters? Is that what you mean? You just don't like that fact that he broke through the status quo.

Fucking hell, I literally told you I have my own idea of what patriotism is. I've seen so many deflections in my time, I went to the effort of trying to avoid that. But still...

Okay, you say patriotism is "love and devotion to the America as envisioned by the Founding Fathers".

So, a patriot from France is someone who loves the country as the US founding fathers envisioned. Same for China?
No, you didn't describe "patriotism", you described something else. You're trying to make the term fit your agenda.

What is "patriotism"? Not what you think "US patriotism" is, what does the term "patriotism" mean, when referring to ALL countries, all people, all things?

Forum List

Back