Biden.. We need to create a New World Order. humm

Unreal......we have to strengthen things that have made us great...you know like gun control, gay marriage, socilism, all the hallmarks of the past 200 years of America....what a fucktard.

Bush1 and Biden, on the same page with the new world order. Does anyone really think we have a choice anymore when we vote?

Look at the Eu, Union of south American nations, African union, etc. They have been working on connecting the world in some way for hundreds of years. Only now are they're about ready to show the true nature of what they have done behind our backs.

This is why they're flooding us with Mexicans. Mexico is going to be a part of our union that will be just another state within the global government. They're damn careful not to awaken us or give us to much information. I'm impressed...Just look at south America or anywhere else and they're not nearly this careful.

Look at the Eu, Union of south American nations, African union, etc. They have been working on connecting the world in some way for hundreds of years. Only now are they're about ready to show the true nature of what they have done behind our backs.

This is why they're flooding us with Mexicans. Mexico is going to be a part of our union that will be just another state within the global government. They're damn careful not to awaken us or give us to much information. I'm impressed...Just look at south America or anywhere else and they're not nearly this careful.

yes, the left in this country are following the teachings of Marx, lenin, mao, et al. its all about punishing the successful and rewarding the failures.

liberalism is a mental illness and its spreading.

Bush1 and Biden, on the same page with the new world order. Does anyone really think we have a choice anymore when we vote?

Yea, they do, and I don't know whether to fear them or pity them. Read these threads - there's a lot of simpletons thinking they're actually doing the country a favor by following one of the corporate parties. You vote for one - you vote for both. Nice one-party government we have!

Forum List

Back