Diana DeGette is an IMBECILE

sitarro

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2003
USA
This idiot was actually elected to Congress!!! No wonder Colorado has turned into a blue state, they have enough dumb asses that have moved there from California to have elected this dimwit ......

She actually said this proudly, in front of cameras.....unfortunately she is typical of the dumbasses on the left.....

Rep. Diana DeGette's self-inflicted wound - The Denver Post

when speaking about her bill to limit large capacity magazines she said this......

"These are ammunition, they're bullets, so the people who have those now, they're going to shoot them, so if you ban them in the future, the number of these high-capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won't be any more available," she said.

I was amazed that she didn't get laughed out of the room.

Jesus I just moved to this state and it's great, but the politicians here are dumber than retards......She is a complete moron, and I've been here for 2 months...Hickenlooper got elected as a moderate democrat and he's a gay and liberal as the Pelosi.

Politicians are only as smart as their constituents.

Kinda makes me wonder about this lady's district.

I can't decide which is worse...

This or the one where the guy was worried about the Navy causing an island to tip over and drown the natives.

This or the one where the guy was worried about the Navy causing an island to tip over and drown the natives.

This one is neck and neck. I'm pretty sure that they'll dumb each other to death on the way to the loser line.

Or the one that recently announced she was a freed slave.

I missed that one...:cuckoo:

edit:

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/02/19/rep-sheila-jackson-lee-i-am-a-freed-slave-51470

Sheila Jackson Lee... 'nuff said. That woman is dingier than a whole room full of doorbells.

Last edited:

This one is neck and neck. I'm pretty sure that they'll dumb each other to death on the way to the loser line.

Or the one that recently announced she was a freed slave.

Forgot about Lee. This race is turning into a marathon of idiots.

This idiot was actually elected to Congress!!! No wonder Colorado has turned into a blue state, they have enough dumb asses that have moved there from California to have elected this dimwit ......

She actually said this proudly, in front of cameras.....unfortunately she is typical of the dumbasses on the left.....

Rep. Diana DeGette's self-inflicted wound - The Denver Post

when speaking about her bill to limit large capacity magazines she said this......

"These are ammunition, they're bullets, so the people who have those now, they're going to shoot them, so if you ban them in the future, the number of these high-capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won't be any more available," she said.

I was amazed that she didn't get laughed out of the room.

I'm sure the reason she didn't get laughed out of the room was because others in the room were just as stupid. The people there elected this ignoramus, so they can't be any smarter than she is.

Forum List

Back