Biden Total Failure on Confronting Russia

When is that public circus? I keep waiting yet nothing…
Me too. Could be like Hillary, with investigation after investigation with no indictment, (even though I personally think her guilty of crap I couldn't get away with), but I doubt it. This is May. I don't know when these committee investigations end, but if nothing in a month-month and a half, everybody skates, with people who disapprove thinking (knowing) them eternally guilty, but this time Dems too stupid get to the bottom of high crimes and high level corrupt activity. That actually would not surprise me, but I hope not.

You seem so ....well let's just say, misinformed all the time. Perhaps you should consider leaving instead telling others to.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm regretful good poster soup Soup that you were discomfitted if my avatar has suggested it may be a better fit for your avatar over at GreatAwakening.win, or Conspiracies.win.

Am merely trying to be a counselor, mentor, sherpa, for your avatar to be a better avatar.

Peace ✌️

Yes, I have noticed they are claiming they have won.
I don't know how they can do that, what with their man in the Oval Office, the majority in the House, and 50 Senators in the Senate. I don't know why the judiciary, the military, and the Deep State, don't tell 'em otherwise.

But the only ones giving 'em pushback on this "We Won" gig are the RWNJ's, the QAnon-nutters, the Duped & Snookered TDS'sr, the White Naitonalists, and, of course, the disgraced former POTUS.
A Rickety System Couldn't Survive the Democrats' Demographic Demolition Derby

Three hundred million guns say Trump won. The election is meaningless, because we never had a chance to vote on who could vote and who could immigrate here and become voters.

What stops illegals is fining employers.
Treason Is Not a Property Right. That Goes for Outsourcing, Too.

That won't work. Confiscate their business and sell it to patriots, even giving citizenship to any illegal who participated in the sting. Why is everybody afraid of what they know will get these invaders to go back where they came from, including refusing to educate their brats?

You have very little knowledge about this. The govt gave up on going after employers 30 years ago, when it was shown it was too hard to convict, because of the "knowlingly" clause. Waste of time & expenditure.
Zero Tolerance for Employer Treason

The ruling class uses that fake difficulty to preserve its hiring of low-wage, subservient employees. This invasion puts us under Martial Law, where such niceties are nullified.

Russia invades another country causing a war where Putin orders the attacks to punish the people for fighting back and you pretend that Russia is the victim?

"Read My Smirking Lips"

How much is Soros paying you? The Ukraine is his own NATO's war. We have no obligation to honor the Globalists who didn't get us out of that entangling alliance once Russia ceased to be a superpower.

Failure?

Ukraine's success at fending off Putin's hordes is largely due to Biden.

How's Putin doing these days?🤣🤣🤣🤣
Criticizing Putin Shows How Little We Respect What Happens at Our Own Borders

He's doing what Russian rulers have done about the Ukrainian mess since 1654. That's how long Russia has had its own Monroe Doctrine. Russophobes act like President Monroe was the first leader in history to come up with that idea of defense against unfriendly neighbors.

Criticizing Putin Shows How Little We Respect What Happens at Our Own Borders

He's doing what Russian rulers have done about the Ukrainian mess since 1654. That's how long Russia has had its own Monroe Doctrine. Russophobes act like President Monroe was the first leader in history to come up with that idea of defense against unfriendly neighbors.
Mr. Sage of course is another one of our Russian sock puppets...obviously

Forum List

Back