Biden to Netanyahu: The US won’t support Israel.

Ridiculous. Yeah nuke Gaza which is right next door. Do you think that might cause a problem for Israelis? lol.

They are leveling Gaza and committing genocide, which you approve of.
Turn that Maddow dude off,mSimp

Is that like when people said that Iraq didn't have WMD's. Republicans made the same accusations you now are.
You should start a thread on that topic.

Now, run along, Simp.

Your question was of anybody accusing LBJ of committing geneocide. Not if he was guilty of it.

I don’t recall anyone saying LBJ was committing genocide
I know, and you’ve provide us with a link, so I am asking you…yes or no?

Jesus. WTF!

Crying crocodile tears for IDF murderers while ignoring or laughing at the thousands of women and children they’ve massacred, is a tell tale sign of something.

The hatred, racism, and ignorance is overwhelming.
Turn that Maddow dude off, Hamas lover.

Israel bombed an Iranian embassy in Syria earlier this month. The missile strike from Iran was retaliatory.

Iran’s retaliatory strike was telegraphed ahead of time and we were well prepared, and failed to achieve any significant damage.

Escalating further is idiotic.
Iran has been attacking Israel for decades, Moron.

Your thread title is a COMPLETE lie, Nostra Dumbass. Biden did NOT say he wouldn't support Israel, but lying is what you do, like a good Russian poster.
You should read the link, Stupid

I know, and you’ve provide us with a link, so I am asking you…yes or no?
That's actually a hard question. Since it's usually judged on where you fall on the scale, rather than in absolute terms.

Elena Ceaușescu, Nicolae Ceaușescu, Hissène Habré, Khieu Samphan
Alfons Noviks, Nuon Chea, Petras Raslanas

Have been convicted. But there are many people much worse, who escaped being charged.

That's actually a hard question. Since it's usually judged on where you fall on the scale, rather than in absolute terms.

Elena Ceaușescu, Nicolae Ceaușescu, Hissène Habré, Khieu Samphan
Alfons Noviks, Nuon Chea, Petras Raslanas

Have been convicted. But there are many people much worse, who escaped being charged.
So you don’t think LBJ committed genocide?

Trump projected peace through strength, and Biden appeases, how dare you even compare them!

Trump projected weakness and cowardice at every turn. That is what emboldened Xi, Putin, Erdogan and Kim. That and tearing up all of your non-proliferation treaties, and trying to withdraw from NATO.

Trump's continuing attacks on democracy and the rule of law are destabilizing your democracy, and leading your enemies to believe that you are too weak to live up to your commitments. They're moving into South America and Africa and building trade and strategic alliances while Trump promises "America Alone".

Of course Donald Trump directing the Speaker to refuse aid to Ukraine, and refuse to deal with the Southern Border, shows a further destabilization of your government.

Trump is weakening your nation at every turn.

Turn that Maddow dude off, Hamas lover.
IOWs …We must all be good little jack booted dupes of the State.

I don’t consume tv programming like you do. So naturally, I’m exponentially more informed than you are.

Forum List

Back