Biden Set to Announce an Unprecedented Crackdown on Gas-Powered Vehicles

How was the job report this week? It was good.

Oh yeah. Really fuckin' great.

Nearly half the jobs were secondary, and this is in the context of still not having recovered the total jobs since prior to COVID.

So before you play your little "BUT TRUMP HAD THAT TOO!" card, understand the pie is much smaller now.

Caravan invasions?

What planet are you on? Are you not aware of the record number of border incursions??

How is that even fucking possible? I must be speaking to the most uninformed dude on Earth right now.

Lemme guess, NPR donor?

Pizza Parlor basements where Hillary eats kids brains?

Straw man. Most of us never believed that, and no serious News Outlet on the Right ever pushed it.

In stark contrast to "Trump is a Russian asset!", "Trump's going to start a nuclear war!", "Jussie Smollet was hate crimed!", "The Covington Kids assaulted an Injun!"

All wrong. And all pushed by mainstream news outlets. And those examples barely scratch the shit heap of embarrassment that you no doubt bought into hook, line and sinker.

Get back to me when you gain the power of objective reasoning, instead of being a blind partisan hack.

I sound like a broken fuckin' record: But people like you are one among many reasons I abandoned the Left for good.

And I'm far from alone.

And, of course, you know the elites and their brethren will continue to be chauffeured around in their gas guzzling SUVs, and jet setting to climate summits in their private, carbon spewing, aircraft.

Just like with the lockdowns, the sacrifices will be made by the little people.

For the good of the planet, don't you see?

I absolutely loathe these communist criminals.

America cannot afford another term of China Joe.

The edicts are coming faster now...

So are Biden and Democrats going to give Americans new EVs they can't afford to replace their current 'outlawed' cars?

Nobody is outlawing ICE vehicles, and there will still be ICE vehicles on the road long after most people currently bitching about it have died from old age. Their grandkids will probably still be driving them.

Oh yeah. Really fuckin' great.

Nearly half the jobs were secondary, and this is in the context of still not having recovered the total jobs since prior to COVID.

So before you play your little "BUT TRUMP HAD THAT TOO!" card, understand the pie is much smaller now.
Well you knew I was going to point out that second jobs are down from when Trump was in office.... BUT... BIG BUT.....

Total Jobs are UP over what Trump had. You see? I drew a red line so you could follow.

1680903163108.png

What planet are you on? Are you not aware of the record number of border incursions??

How is that even fucking possible? I must be speaking to the most uninformed dude on Earth right now.

Lemme guess, NPR donor?
Meh. No one wanted to come to the shit hole place Trump was making. I wouldnt be surprised if it was up.

Straw man. Most of us never believed that, and no serious News Outlet on the Right ever pushed it.

In stark contrast to "Trump is a Russian asset!", "Trump's going to start a nuclear war!", "Jussie Smollet was hate crimed!", "The Covington Kids assaulted an Injun!"

All wrong. And all pushed by mainstream news outlets. And those examples barely scratch the shit heap of embarrassment that you no doubt bought into hook, line and sinker.

Get back to me when you gain the power of objective reasoning, instead of being a blind partisan hack.

I sound like a broken fuckin' record: But people like you are one among many reasons I abandoned the Left for good.

And I'm far from alone.
Trump was impeached for BRIBING UKRAINE. Not "colluding with Russa". Are you able to keep up? Then he was impeached for DIRELICTION OF DUTY for inciting a riot or insurrection... whatever you want to call it. No one indicted him for Russia. Only right wingers bring it up because they dont want to talk about the things he did do wrong.

Those uppity proles have too much mobility, and they clog the freeways so The Special People have to wait in lines n stuff.
The Nobility With No Ability

Those powerful nation-wrecking elitists are primarily enabled by inheritance. Abolish it. Bust them down to the NPCs they'd be without their unAmerican birth privileges.

No, but are you familiar with 15 minute cities?

Never heard of them before you brought them up, but after reading a few things about them, they actually sound kinda interesting. Unfortunately, I don't think it's really feasible, as it would require a serious change in cultural norms for current America. Walking and bicycling for one, which most people currently aren't willing to do.

So are Biden and Democrats going to give Americans new EVs they can't afford to replace their current 'outlawed' cars?

They will have to. But they will just herd the lowly proles into compounds and stick a crappy rail system in there that doesn't go anywhere most need to go.

And, of course, you know the elites and their brethren will continue to be chauffeured around in their gas guzzling SUVs, and jet setting to climate summits in their private, carbon spewing, aircraft.

Just like with the lockdowns, the sacrifices will be made by the little people.

For the good of the planet, don't you see?

I absolutely loathe these communist criminals.

America cannot afford another term of China Joe.

Well you knew I was going to point out that second jobs are down from when Trump was in office.... BUT... BIG BUT.....

Total Jobs are UP over what Trump had. You see? I drew a red line so you could follow.

Nope, you can post as many cute little graphs as you like, the total amount of US jobs currently are less than they were in Feb. 2020.

Meh. No one wanted to come to the shit hole place Trump was making.

No, plenty of people came.

We just didn't have record number of illegals and fentanyl pouring into the country and killing our citizens - including children.

But I know defending a corrupt and lame political party is more important to you than these facts.

Which is beyond sad.

Trump was impeached for BRIBING UKRAINE. Not "colluding with Russa". Are you able to keep up?

And now, after failing to get him again and again, you've resorted to resurrecting the very first blow job....I mean hit job, with a scandal that sounds like you pulled it out of a Delorean that just came back from the 1990s.

Are you dancin' the Macarena?

Ya got nothin'.

It's always a slippery slope with you guys.... Dont do _____ because eventually _____ will happen. It is a fear tactic to control you. It keeps you scared as shit so you dont step out of their line. Push back man! Do your own thinking. You will be free and stronger for it.
How long have you been posting from Hunter's lap, Citygator?

I just happened to notice.

Nope, you can post as many cute little graphs as you like, the total amount of US jobs currently are less than they were in Feb. 2020.

Show me where you see that in any publication in the world. Repeating a lie over and over is a lie. Everyone knows you're lying, just fess up an move on.

No, plenty of people came.

We just didn't have record number of illegals and fentanyl pouring into the country and killing our citizens - including children.

But I know defending a corrupt and lame political party is more important to you than these facts.

Which is beyond sad.
Almost all the drugs are coming across port of entries not strapped to the back of an asylum seeker. The GOP wont approve funding to modernize port of entries where the problem is.. do you know why? Because it would stop the flow of drugs and then they couldnt blame it on brown skinned people carrying drugs... which almost never happens.

And now, after failing to get him again and again, you've resorted to resurrecting the very first blow job....I mean hit job, with a scandal that sounds like you pulled it out of a Delorean that just came back from the 1990s.

Are you dancin' the Macarena?

Ya got nothin'.
He is under investigation for financial crimes like he has committed his whole life. Not some fantasy persecution.

"Appears to be on the verge"...........................

Hmm...................nothing concrete in other words.

"Appears to be" means that to the observer, something looks like what the observer wants it to be.

"On the verge" of something means that you are still in the process of considering something, but have yet to take concrete action.

So...................basically, to the observer that wrote the OP's article, this is something that it looks like Biden is considering, and looks like he MIGHT take action.

Let me know when there is concrete proof.

Just man up and denounce it.

Forum List

Back