Biden Says Russia Can Invade Ukraine So Long As They Avoid Hunter’s Gas Company

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

In a surprise move, President Biden gave Russia the green light to launch an invasion into Ukraine, with the small caveat that they don't blow up the oil company paying for Hunter's art lessons.
"I looked Vladimir straight in the eye," said President Biden in a haunting whisper. "I told him, I said - 'Vlady boy, I know you're going to invade Ukraine. I know, because every major news network in the world says so. So let's get one thing straight. I'm okay with it. I don't like Ukrainians with all their borscht, it upsets my tummy. But that oil company pays Hunter $50K a month, and do you know how expensive art lessons are these days, Vlad? You lay one finger on Burisma's boardroom, and so help me I will nuke Stalingrad.'"
~Snip~
Elsewhere, Chinese officials announced they were happy to hear that President Biden would be in support of their performing a "minor invasion" into Taiwan. Afghanis thanked President Biden for allowing the Taliban to only perform a minor takeover and January 6th rioters asked to have their breaking into the Capitol re-classified as a "minor incursion".

Commentary:
Meanwhile the alter and transporting of 8,500 advisors to the Ukraine is just a token. Biden will fold like a cheap suit.
Additionally, there will be thousands of Americans left in the Ukraine just as Biden abandoned thousands of Americans and green card holders in Afghanistan.

In a surprise move, President Biden gave Russia the green light to launch an invasion into Ukraine, with the small caveat that they don't blow up the oil company paying for Hunter's art lessons.
"I looked Vladimir straight in the eye," said President Biden in a haunting whisper. "I told him, I said - 'Vlady boy, I know you're going to invade Ukraine. I know, because every major news network in the world says so. So let's get one thing straight. I'm okay with it. I don't like Ukrainians with all their borscht, it upsets my tummy. But that oil company pays Hunter $50K a month, and do you know how expensive art lessons are these days, Vlad? You lay one finger on Burisma's boardroom, and so help me I will nuke Stalingrad.'"
~Snip~
Elsewhere, Chinese officials announced they were happy to hear that President Biden would be in support of their performing a "minor invasion" into Taiwan. Afghanis thanked President Biden for allowing the Taliban to only perform a minor takeover and January 6th rioters asked to have their breaking into the Capitol re-classified as a "minor incursion".

Commentary:
Meanwhile the alter and transporting of 8,500 advisors to the Ukraine is just a token. Biden will fold like a cheap suit.
Additionally, there will be thousands of Americans left in the Ukraine just as Biden abandoned thousands of Americans and green card holders in Afghanistan.

About as close as the right are going to get to the truth is making it up.

Burisma looks like a bunch of geniuses now, with their investing prowess.

Who would have ever thought a demented housebound, stuttering fuck with a crackhead sprog would ever be installed in the White House? Burisma, that's who.

They make pelosi look like a piker with her insider trading. Genius..... just genius.

1643252664209.png

Attachments

• 1643252918979.png
    1643252918979.png
    186 bytes · Views: 21
  • 1643252919118.png
    1643252919118.png
    186 bytes · Views: 24

Forum List

Back