Biden says Putin "Cannot remain in power"

Think Putin stays in power longer than Biden does.

Yea! Celebrating a dictator because he doesn't have to face real and fair elections.

Did you ask yourself this question about Trump four years ago, dingus?

Your pig-God is a dictator, but, then again, you barbarian-peasants don't know any better, never having truly been free...
This is the most intelligent response you have? It is equivalent to "Na na na-na na!". You will find that once you get out of puberty you'll be able to string together words in meaningful sentences that actually say something important.

THE BOTTOM LINE is that the most highly regarded DEMOCRATIC nations of the world do not restrict the length of time a leader can be president of his country and although restricting them to 4 or 8 years of office is no indication of a "FLAWED DEMOCRACY" it is certainly a fact that the United Snakes is lacking in Democratic principles. Obviously, allowing your mealy-mouthed "puppet" presidents to retain their political position forever won't ensure that the United Snakes will become a democratic nation abracadabra but it does prove without a shadow of any doubt that your system sucks big time. :icon_cry: But don't worry. The chances are that you'll learn more about this when you reach adulthood. :itsok:

You tell 'em, Joe...

It's about time that Sleepy Old Uncle Joe took a firm stand against Vladimir Putin...

------------------------

Biden calls for regime change in Russia: Putin ‘cannot remain in power’

220326134655-12-biden-poland-0326.jpg

Warsaw, Poland CNN —

President Joe Biden declared forcefully Saturday that Russian President Vladimir Putin should no longer be the leader of his country.

“For God’s sake, this man cannot remain in power,” Biden announced at the very conclusion of a capstone address delivered outside the Royal Castle in Warsaw.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/26/politics/biden-warsaw-saturday/index.html

======================

Joe's speech in Poland this afternoon was the most important thus far in his Presidency and he actually made a decent job of it...

But actions speak louder than words... and we will now see what kinds of additional aid that he gives to Ukraine in support of such fine words...

Some serious combat drones and anti-ship missile systems would make a good start...
True Americans say Biden cannot remain in power

It shows how much you (don't) know. Russia will be "facing" Democratic presidential elections in 2024.
I did know. And it's a sham.

Opposition leader Boris Nemtsov was a political opponent of Putin. He was assassinated just days after speaking out against Russia's occupation of Crimea.

Alexander Litvinenko - who spoke out about the Russian government's ties to organized crime was assassinated.

Aleksey Navalny - another opposition leader was imprisoned.

Progress Party - For which Aleksey was a member of has been pretty much banned from running in future elections.

Russian elections have long been considered fraudulent and their state run media is pro-Putin all the way. The're now not allowed to call the current war a war.

Is America perfect? No, not by a long shot. Is it democratic? It's a bastion of freedom when compared to Russia.

I didn't even get into the very long list of journalists who found themselves homicided.

Last edited:
I did know. And it's a sham.

Opposition leader Boris Nemtsov was a political opponent of Putin. He was assassinated just days after speaking out against Russia's occupation of Crimea.

Alexander Litvinenko - who spoke out about the Russian government's ties to organized crime was assassinated.

Aleksey Navalny - another opposition leader was imprisoned.

Progress Party - For which Aleksey was a member of has been pretty much banned from running in future elections.

Russian elections have long been considered fraudulent and their state run media is pro-Putin all the way. The're now not allowed to call the current war a war.

Is America perfect? No, not by a long shot. Is it democratic? It's a bastion of freedom when compared to Russia.

I didn't even get into the very long list of journalists who found themselves homicided.
I really do not think you ought to say very much on the subject because since 1960 the CIA has murdered nearly 100 people. By the way, are you old enough to remember John Kennedy? Do you know who he was? Do you know how he died?

I really do not think you ought to say very much on the subject because since 1960 the CIA has murdered nearly 100 people. By the way, are you old enough to remember John Kennedy? Do you know who he was? Do you know how he died?

Oh, going to the OG of conspiracy theories.

Since 1960? Holy shit, I'm referring only to the time frame Putin has been in office.

As I said before compared to Russia the U.S. is a bastion of freedom. We don't restrict what our media calls the "Russian war on Ukraine". it's not even legal to say that in Russia right now. Where as when we were off to our dumbass adventures in Iraq, while unpopular early on it was perfectly legal to be critical of the government and journalists weren't murdered or arrested for it.

Conspiracy theories? What are these conspiracy theories of yours about Boris Nemtsov, Alexander Litvinenko and Aleksey Navalny?

Really?

Navalny being arrested by the Russian government is a conspiracy theory? :auiqs.jpg:

Excuse me? Eat this .....

NATO conquest? You make it sound like NATO invaded countries like Ukraine, Georgia and Chechnya or instilled dictators like the moron (and he is a moron) in Belarus.

NATO has more power than Russia? Oh no, that's such an awesomely good thing considering it's Russia that invades it's neighbors. I'm sorry you're upset that the good guys put Russia to shame as the crooked oligarchs have been feasting off the Russian people for decades. Why does Russia's military suck so bad? Because of corruption and siphoning money off like leaches.

Really?

Navalny being arrested by the Russian government is a conspiracy theory? :auiqs.jpg:

NATO conquest? You make it sound like NATO invaded countries like Ukraine, Georgia and Chechnya or instilled dictators like the moron (and he is a moron) in Belarus.

NATO has more power than Russia? Oh no, that's such an awesomely good thing considering it's Russia that invades it's neighbors. I'm sorry you're upset that the good guys put Russia to shame as the crooked oligarchs have been feasting off the Russian people for decades. Why does Russia's military suck so bad? Because of corruption and siphoning money off like leaches.
Ignorance is natural because no one knows "EVERYTHING" thus we are all ignorant about something. But intentional (voluntary) selective ignorance cannot be forgiven. Sorry, but it cannot. So, I am happy that you bring up the subject of Ukraine and Georgia because this is a golden opportunity for you learn something important. If you ignore this then you're back to square one .... "voluntary, selective ignorance". Here you go! I hope it doesn't burn too much but if it does then you have yourself to blame :FIREdevil:

Ignorance is natural because no one knows "EVERYTHING" thus we are all ignorant about something. But intentional (voluntary) selective ignorance cannot be forgiven. Sorry, but it cannot. So, I am happy that you bring up the subject of Ukraine and Georgia because this is a golden opportunity for you learn something important. If you ignore this then you're back to square one .... "voluntary, selective ignorance". Here you go! I hope it doesn't burn too much but if it does then you have yourself to blame :FIREdevil:

Why are you continuing to rely on propagandist videos?

Russia invaded Ukraine. Who has NATO invaded in Europe? Why are neighbors of Russia now openly debating the idea of entering NATO? Nobody wants to be apart of Russia's side unless the country is controlled by a dictator. How come?

Why are you continuing to rely on propagandist videos?

Russia invaded Ukraine. Who has NATO invaded in Europe? Why are neighbors of Russia now openly debating the idea of entering NATO? Nobody wants to be apart of Russia's side unless the country is controlled by a dictator. How come?
Silly boy. Reading the headlines of the American fake news isn't going very well for you. What happened to "eat dick"? You've put yourself into a corner and your back is glued to the wall. I know this because you haven't improved your knowledge an inch and you'll be in the very same spot tomorrow, next week, next month and next year. You poor, poor fellow. :cow:

I am not mocking you, limp wrist. I pity you and your brainwashed space in between your ears.

Saying that sanctions are not hurting Putin is not propaganda, it's the reality. Saying that those the same sanctions are hurting us as much, if not more, is also a reality. Look at the inflation, look at the price of wheat, corn, oil, gasoline, look at how much money is printed to pay for leftist pipe dreams, and say it's not hurting us now, and even more in a long run.

And again, you're in no position to call anyone cultist...

Just a reminder that the US has entered in another month of transitory inflation of 8.5%. Thank you Brandon.

You tell 'em, Joe...

It's about time that Sleepy Old Uncle Joe took a firm stand against Vladimir Putin...

------------------------

Biden calls for regime change in Russia: Putin ‘cannot remain in power’

220326134655-12-biden-poland-0326.jpg

Warsaw, Poland CNN —

President Joe Biden declared forcefully Saturday that Russian President Vladimir Putin should no longer be the leader of his country.

“For God’s sake, this man cannot remain in power,” Biden announced at the very conclusion of a capstone address delivered outside the Royal Castle in Warsaw.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/26/politics/biden-warsaw-saturday/index.html

======================

Joe's speech in Poland this afternoon was the most important thus far in his Presidency and he actually made a decent job of it...

But actions speak louder than words... and we will now see what kinds of additional aid that he gives to Ukraine in support of such fine words...

Some serious combat drones and anti-ship missile systems would make a good start...

Joe Biden has always been a war monger.

Forum List

Back