Biden says inflation will get worse if republicans gain the majority .

no really. Xiden’s open war on the middle class is playing out in real time

We are seeing the effects of the last 2-3 years on the global markets.

That you think Biden controls the economy to that degree just proves your utter ignorance regarding economics

We are seeing the effects of the last 2-3 years on the global markets.

That you think Biden controls the economy to that degree just proves your utter ignorance regarding economics
i agree we are seeing the effects of the last two years of xiden’s policies

because i am one person, i care about the entire country
Suuuuuure.

If Biden hasn't affected your business why do you think he affects everyone else's?

No election ever had an instantaneous effect on my business in the 30 years I ran it.

Suuuuuure.

If Biden hasn't affected your business why do you think he affects everyone else's?

No election ever had an instantaneous effect on my business in the 30 years I ran it.
not all businesses and individual can adopted to xiden record inflation like i can

you got lucky to avoid the xiden inflation

read and learn

recently Biden stated that inflation will get worse if republicans win in nov .... he didnt go into details on just what policies the republicans will push that will cause inflation to get worse . so why did Biden say things are going to get worse if republicans take the majority ? unfortunately the left knows that their policies and agenda have contributed greatly to the sky high record inflation Americans are experiencing .. its very very simple Biden and the left know that republicans are going to ride a red wave in nov and they also know that no matter the outcome of the elections inflation is going to get worse because of the lefts overbearing regs taxes and war on fossil fuels ... this is an admission from Biden that there are some very tough times ahead for average Americans ... its also a political tactic to deflect and place blame on republicans for the continuing inflation the lefts policies have contributed to.. these lies the left will spout are aimed at stirring up and angering their ill informed emotional base by placing the blame for the problems theyve caused on the right .. and yes immediately after the new congress starts in jan 2023 the msm will be trumpeting the lefts lies 24/7 ! and suddenly out of nowhere the lefts radical shock troops like antifa[ the newest version of occupy Wall ST] and other leftwing mobs will be out in the streets again ... this time blaming greedy capitalists and republicans for inflation .

Since Joe Biden hasn't been right about something since Nixon was in the White House we should all vote for Republicans since it's obvious that they'll immediately fix the economy and cure inflation! (eye roll)

Republicans can't force anything unless Biden signs it. Now granted, Trump supporters never understood this so maybe it's a difficult concept.

They can hold this country and the world hostage by refusing to increase the debt limit. Not raising the debt ceiling would cause a major economic disaster.

recently Biden stated that inflation will get worse if republicans win in nov .... he didnt go into details on just what policies the republicans will push that will cause inflation to get worse . so why did Biden say things are going to get worse if republicans take the majority ? unfortunately the left knows that their policies and agenda have contributed greatly to the sky high record inflation Americans are experiencing .. its very very simple Biden and the left know that republicans are going to ride a red wave in nov and they also know that no matter the outcome of the elections inflation is going to get worse because of the lefts overbearing regs taxes and war on fossil fuels ... this is an admission from Biden that there are some very tough times ahead for average Americans ... its also a political tactic to deflect and place blame on republicans for the continuing inflation the lefts policies have contributed to.. these lies the left will spout are aimed at stirring up and angering their ill informed emotional base by placing the blame for the problems theyve caused on the right .. and yes immediately after the new congress starts in jan 2023 the msm will be trumpeting the lefts lies 24/7 ! and suddenly out of nowhere the lefts radical shock troops like antifa[ the newest version of occupy Wall ST] and other leftwing mobs will be out in the streets again ... this time blaming greedy capitalists and republicans for inflation .

This country will have major economic issues if Republicans take control of Congress. Republicans have made it clear that they want to cut taxes on the rich and powerful who already control a massive share of the income in this country. They want to make it easier for the rich to cheat on their taxes. They want to hold the debt ceiling hostage to massive cuts in Medicare and social security.

They can hold this country and the world hostage by refusing to increase the debt limit. Not raising the debt ceiling would cause a major economic disaster.

No it wouldn't. It would simply mean cutting back.

This is hilarious. I don't think Clyburn was supposed say this out loud - "Well, let me make it very clear, all of us are concerned about these rising costs. And all of us knew this would be the case when we put in place this recovery program. Any time you put more money into the economy, prices tend to rise."

He also said, "We knew that the moment we went to aid the Ukrainians, the Russians would do what they could possibly do to undercut this administration. So, they cut this deal with the OPEC nations to reduce the production of oil so as to drive the price of gasoline up.”

He is admitting that the Biden admin did things that they knew would cause inflation.

This country will have major economic issues if Republicans take control of Congress. Republicans have made it clear that they want to cut taxes on the rich and powerful who already control a massive share of the income in this country. They want to make it easier for the rich to cheat on their taxes. They want to hold the debt ceiling hostage to massive cuts in Medicare and social security.

I never heard of recent goals of cutting taxes on the rich. Have a credible site for that? I didn't think so.

Nobody Republican or Democrat would cut funds to SS or Medicare unless it was waste. Cutting money that would affect beneficiaries would be political suicide.

Forum List

Back