Biden Says He’s Been Ordered To ‘Be Quiet’ In White House, Wonders ‘Where The Hell’ Is The POTUS

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
This is an evil White House.

Who's in charge?

“Every time I hear ‘the president of the United States,’ I look around and say ‘Where the hell is he?'” Biden proclaimed, repeating a phrase he has used before at various points in his presidency.
Biden revealed last year that every time he hears the US presidential anthem “Hail to the Chief” he starts wondering “where the hell” is the Chief in question (“Chief” is supposed to refer to the President himself).
“Well folks, uh, you don’t have to stand, every time I hear ‘Hail to the Chief’ I wonder ‘where the hell is he?’” Biden announced to the audience. “Took me a long while.”
“You think I’m joking, I’m not,” Biden clarified. “I turn around and [say], ‘Where, where, where’s the President?”
During Friday’s meeting, Biden also turned to clarify that he was supposed to shut up and b”be quiet.”
“What I’m gonna do is, uh, I’m gonna be quiet, right?” Biden said. “I’m gonna turn it over to you, and then eventually I’m going to say something to you?”

Biden Says He’s Been Ordered To ‘Be Quiet’ In White House, Wonders ‘Where The Hell’ Is The POTUS​

Who's in charge?

“Every time I hear ‘the president of the United States,’ I look around and say ‘Where the hell is he?'” Biden proclaimed, repeating a phrase he has used before at various points in his presidency.
Biden revealed last year that every time he hears the US presidential anthem “Hail to the Chief” he starts wondering “where the hell” is the Chief in question (“Chief” is supposed to refer to the President himself).
“Well folks, uh, you don’t have to stand, every time I hear ‘Hail to the Chief’ I wonder ‘where the hell is he?’” Biden announced to the audience. “Took me a long while.”
“You think I’m joking, I’m not,” Biden clarified. “I turn around and [say], ‘Where, where, where’s the President?”
During Friday’s meeting, Biden also turned to clarify that he was supposed to shut up and b”be quiet.”
“What I’m gonna do is, uh, I’m gonna be quiet, right?” Biden said. “I’m gonna turn it over to you, and then eventually I’m going to say something to you?”

Biden Says He’s Been Ordered To ‘Be Quiet’ In White House, Wonders ‘Where The Hell’ Is The POTUS

Nothing to do about anything. When are the republicans going to stop with all their non comments. Never!

Who's in charge?

That is both sad and disturbing that he admits what we all suspected anyway.

iu

Actually, Joe is right when he wonders who the President is. Our country is being run by establishment elitists. That's where Democrats and neocons do the bidding of the rich people whose money keeps them in office. (Open borders and unlimited slaves) It breaks me up more that people think Democrats give a shit about the working man than it does that Biden doesn't think he's the President. In reality, the robber baron attitude favored by Dems and neocons, is actually running this country.

Many Dr.s have declared him unfit, period. But his PERSONAL doctor has to find him unfit, and of course The Beasts aren't going to allow their best puppet to be declared anything, other than "president".
emphasis where applicable Baron

one would think they'd not wish it so d*mn obvious

~S~

Who's in charge?

Democrats are in charge. Does it really matter which ones? They all need to go.

"Biden says he's been ordered to be quiet in the White House.

Too bad he hasn't been ordered to STFU everywhere else. The nonsense that comes out of that man's mouth is appalling.

Who's in charge?

I wonder how much stuff they are hiding from him? Oh wait, that was Trump.

Since becoming the Oaf of Office, Brandon hasn’t had one moment’s worth of lucidity.

And I can prove it, thusly:

If he had ever had a moment of lucidity since assuming the Office, he would have recognized that he is utterly unfit for the job and would have resigned immediately.

Forum List

Back