Biden Says China's 10 Trillion Dollar Debt Is A Ticking Time Bomb

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
The US owes 33 trillion dollars. What does Biden call the US debt? Apparently he's not worried about our debt at all.

China's $10 trillion hidden debt mountain could be the 'ticking time bomb' that Joe Biden warned of​

• But the nation faces another, even more worrisome threat: the colossal hidden debt of its local governments.
  • Some estimates put the liabilities of China's local financing vehicles close to $10 trillion.

China is going to win in the long run, this I am confident of. I will be gone before they rule the earth as the sole Super Power but it will happen and when it does, it will be for a very long time.

We did it to ourselves.

Yanno Independent one , i'm not much more than a pig farmer/tradesman from the sticks

But even i can sense it all hittin' the wall......

~S~

The US owes 33 trillion dollars. What does Biden call the US debt? Apparently he's not worried about our debt at all.

China's $10 trillion hidden debt mountain could be the 'ticking time bomb' that Joe Biden warned of​

• But the nation faces another, even more worrisome threat: the colossal hidden debt of its local governments.
  • Some estimates put the liabilities of China's local financing vehicles close to $10 trillion.

Yea, but you are not considering............ya know...................the thing.

Loaning money to the United States government is a bad investment. If China calls in the loan, the American government will print enough money to pay it.

China is going to win in the long run, this I am confident of. I will be gone before they rule the earth as the sole Super Power but it will happen and when it does, it will be for a very long time.

We did it to ourselves.
China is already in decline. Their population is collapsing.

It will decrease their population for a decade or two, They have 1.4B people man.
It’s not the number it’s the make up. They have an aging society who youth isn’t having kids.

And again, the sad news on China can at least serve as confidence building propaganda.

While life goes on!

Forum List

Back