Biden rewrites his own comments from 2012

I don't really give a shit who is lying about such an insignificant matter. If anyone is stupid enough to vote for Clinton of Biden based on whether they were a green light or a red light at that meeting, they are more retarded than this topic.

It's not about what was actually said in the meeting. It's the public statement where we were informed of their decision. Means you can't take them at their word, ever.
Biden says during the Cabinet meeting, he said Obama should send another UAV over the site.

He has not changed that part of his story. He has put out an addendum that after the Cabinet meeting he told Obama in private to go.

I expect the next phase of this stupid saga is the media will ask Obama to confirm.

From the OP link:

PSA for those questioning Biden on account of OBL raid, several of us spoke with Bill Daley afterward, he backs up @VP 100 percent (1/3)

— Paul Kane (@pkcapitol) October 20, 2015

Daley: “I think the way he articulated it was absolutely the truth. I was in the room and I saw him walk out with the president …” (2/3)

More Daley: “His explanation of that is absolutely on point.” (3/3)

So are YOU now admitting Hillary is a liar?
By quoting a link?
Who do YOU think is lying? Go ahead call it. Could be interesting.
I don't really give a shit who is lying about such an insignificant matter. If anyone is stupid enough to vote for Clinton or Biden based on whether they were a green light or a red light at that meeting, or whether they lied about being a red light or green light, that person is more retarded than this topic.
When Bush lies it bothers you. Why not now? Oh you are a Rino, sorry I forgot.

From the OP link:

PSA for those questioning Biden on account of OBL raid, several of us spoke with Bill Daley afterward, he backs up @VP 100 percent (1/3)

Daley: “I think the way he articulated it was absolutely the truth. I was in the room and I saw him walk out with the president …” (2/3)

More Daley: “His explanation of that is absolutely on point.” (3/3)

So are YOU now admitting Hillary is a liar?
By quoting a link?
Who do YOU think is lying? Go ahead call it. Could be interesting.
I don't really give a shit who is lying about such an insignificant matter. If anyone is stupid enough to vote for Clinton or Biden based on whether they were a green light or a red light at that meeting, or whether they lied about being a red light or green light, that person is more retarded than this topic.
When Bush lies it bothers you.

You have wandered into your own imagination now. You will have a pretty tough time finding where I said Bush lied and that it bothered me.

If anything, I am one of the last holdouts who feels it was inevitable that we would have to invade Iraq.

So don't be manufacturing any more bullshit, mm-kay?

It's gotta be tough for Biden. He's the ultimate Washington insider. He's been an elected politician for 45 years.

45 years!

The prospect of retiring and becoming a nobody must scare the shit out of him. Better to go down in flames trying to get the Top Dog spot than go out with a whimper.

I agree and I hope he runs.

He would give Dems someone other than that POS HIllbat to consider as a runner for the DNC.

He's been VP for eight years and is way more qualified than Hillbat will ever be.

Forum List

Back