Biden response regarding SCOTUS opinion on abortion

That's child abandonment. Abortion, murder and abandonment of children is part of the Democrat platform.

What's wrong with adoption? I'm adopted and I think that's a really good choice actually since there are many people willing to love and care for an unwanted child or a child they cannot care for themselves.

Do not agree with you there. I think a woman has the right to choose abortion in case of rape. So does the majority of people.

Eh, it's your right to disagree with me as it is with anyone else, but parents of underage children should also have a say in it.

That's child abandonment. Abortion, murder and abandonment of children is part of the Democrat platform.
No, most kids that go into foster care are not abandoned. Adoption certainly isn't abandonment because they go to waiting families, some that have waited for years.

So now that abortion will no longer exist who is going to pay for the children to get an education since red states are the lowest at funding education?

They should. Jesus preached the value of every life, and life scientifically begins at conception.
Life may begin at conception which I agree with but pregnancy doesn't' begin until implantation.

Christ is silent on abortion and the bible does not tell us abortion is murder so there's a lot of gray area there.

114,556 cannot be returned to their families and are waiting to be adopted.
Ok, that's about a quarter of them. Some will be adopted, others will not. A lot of people don't want to adopt an older child because many of them come with a box full of psychological, psychiatric, and behavioral issues.

Unfortunately that's just the way it is, some are so damaged by their parents or whomever else raises them they just aren't good candidates for adoption so society gets stuck with the bill and the responsibility.

The period of conception doesn't allow you to call it alive.
By everything we understand in biology you have a new life as soon as the fertilized egg begins it's first division.

You have a unique individual life with it's own DNA separate and apart from the parents with the completion of the 2nd division.

What's wrong with adoption? I'm adopted and I think that's a really good choice actually since there are many people willing to love and care for an unwanted child or a child they cannot care for themselves.
I didn't say adoption was bad, I was pointing out how Democrats don't seem to care much about promoting traditional American families. They promote abortion for convenience and abandonment of children. I thank God there are folks willing to adopt. I meant no offense.

So now that abortion will no longer exist who is going to pay for the children to get an education since red states are the lowest at funding education?
The dollars spent on education don't equate to quality of education.

No, most kids that go into foster care are not abandoned. Adoption certainly isn't abandonment because they go to waiting families, some that have waited for years.
Well, if they have no genetic parents to raise them they certainly are abandoned. I never said adoption was abandonment. As I already said, thank God for adoptive parents. The Foster parent program is is for abandon kids who, for whatever reason, are never adopted. Very few adoptive parents want older kids as well. The whole thing is that Democrats promote the dissolution of the America family with their policies.

Last edited:
It doesn't. The actual translation is, "Thou shall not commit murder".

God is fine with justifiable homicides.

Of course.

I didn't say adoption was bad, I was pointing out how Democrats don't seem to care much about promoting traditional American families. They promote abortion for convenience and abandonment of children. I thank God there are folks willing to adopt. I meant no offense.

Understandable and not to mention the fact that there are many people out there who can't even have their own biological children, so adoption is a blessing for them as well. I always say that what makes a family isn't always by what's in your blood, it's also by what's in your heart. :)

Biden is honest enough to admit that he is for aborting a child, I thought you could be honest and show us where aborting a child will no longer exist.

Forum List

Back