Biden Received MILLIONS From FTX Ponzi Scheme; WH Won't Say If Joe Will Give The Money Back

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Now look here Mr Cheat and Big Liar , are you going to play fair ?"

" My oh my . I want to be true to myself and my whole career and be open and loyal to my wonderful supporters . They know me as a cheat and liar . That's why they love me .
Do you really now want me to confuse them with mixed messages ?"

If someone brings him a widow of a man that suicides over losing money to this scam, and she agrees to go on TV with him, and she is cute, Joe will make a show of giving back ten or fifteen thousand.

If someone brings him a widow of a man that suicides over losing money to this scam, and she agrees to go on TV with him, and she is cute, Joe will make a show of giving back ten or fifteen thousand.

....after he sniffs her hair and gropes her...

They arrested Sam Bankman-Fried to protect themselves so he wouldn’t be grilled by Congress. Very telling. Bankman-Fried is going to end up being the fall guy for massive corruption. He knows too much, so will likely die in an unfortunate “accident” or a ”suicide” before all is said and done. Honestly, I don’t think it would matter who he outed during testimony. The Democratic sheep in this country don’t care if their leaders are corrupt. Brainwashing at its finest.

Last edited:
They arrested Sam Bankman-Fried to protect themselves so he wouldn’t be grilled by Congress. Very telling. Bankman-Fried is going to end up being the fall guy for massive corruption. He likely knows too much, so will likely die in an unfortunate “accident” or a ”suicide” before all is said and done. Honestly, I don’t think it would matter who he outed during testimony. The Democratic sheep in this country don’t care if their leaders are corrupt. Brainwashing at its finest.
Republicans were involved also, but you conveniently leave them out.

Honestly, I don’t think it would matter who he outed during testimony. The Democratic sheep in this country don’t care if their leaders are corrupt. Brainwashing at its finest.

images

He isn't giving back shit. He got what he wanted.

It's no coincidence that Sam stole billions from investors, met with Biden administration people about cryptocurrency, gave them all shitloads of money, was the 2nd biggest democrat supporter during midterms, then as soon as midterms end ftx falls apart and is gone.

Then right after the Biden administration has the fed start their cryptocurrency test with major banks hours before Thanksgiving when most people are too busy to even notice.

Not even close. Democrats are the farthest thing from “free” thinkers on this planet. They all speak the same language and use the same terms. Ask you average Democrat why Trump was bad for America and they couldn’t name more than 1 policy.

They arrested Sam Bankman-Fried to protect themselves so he wouldn’t be grilled by Congress. Very telling. Bankman-Fried is going to end up being the fall guy for massive corruption. He knows too much, so will likely die in an unfortunate “accident” or a ”suicide” before all is said and done. Honestly, I don’t think it would matter who he outed during testimony. The Democratic sheep in this country don’t care if their leaders are corrupt. Brainwashing at its finest.

I have no doubt they arrested him to keep him hidden away to buy some time.

I also wouldn't be surprised if they say he committed suicide and suddenly the msm stops reporting on the whole thing it all just magically goes away. It's what happened with Epstein. Sometimes I wonder if he is even dead, because this huge huge story involving the elites almost instantly dries up and never spoken of again.

Forum List

Back