Biden Rally in AZ, No One Shows Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Show of hands. Who has seen an area where the majority of campaign signs you see are overwhelmingly Biden? Name the region. I’ve driven most of Virginia region these past 2 months and it’s 10:1 Trump.

In 2016, the polls said Hillary was supposed to easily win Florida. Trump won. Afterwards they said it was because Trump won rural and white, while Hillary won Latino and urban, but not enough. At the time they figure Hillary had something like a 20 point lead over Trump with Latinos, but Trump did good enough to squeak out a narrow victory.

In 2020, the polls say Biden is supposed to easily win Florida. Only it appears that Trump and Biden are EVEN among Latinos (sometimes in the SAME polls?), AND they just threw a 30,000 car Latinos For Trump/Communism Sucks parade (the Biden parade had 6 cars) among the community that Hillary won last time in the area that Hillary won last time.

I'm pretty sure they weren't throwing 30,000 car parades for Trump in 2016. So how do you narrow the gap in the dem's winningest demographic in that swing state, but the polls don't show that? Hmmmm...

Every time I check the news I keep seeing all these polls about how Biden is crushing everything, Blue Wave, etc. Yet when I look around, none of the democrats I know like Biden, they just hate Trump. There is zero enthusiasm. They sound like the cheer leaders for the team losing 99-0 at the high school football game. Ugh go team I guess whatever... yay.

(the other day I actually say a Biden yard sign and I was like "HOLY SHIT! LOOK AT THAT!" This was an event so rare it was like seeing Big Foot or Nessie)

Meanwhile, on the republican side the people who liked Trump last time love him even harder, and of the people who hated Trump last time, they're either much quieter, or (like me) they've admitted Trump hasn't been as bad as feared. And we all LOATHE the democrats.

I've seen almost nobody who voted for Trump last time who says they aren't voting for him this time. I have seen some Hillary voters who have switched to Trump though. There have been A LOT of red pill moments over the last four years, and 2020 has been the Great National Democrat Temper Tantrum, so I'm sure that's helped. (traditional democrat touchstones like Gun Control sure took a kick in the balls this year too!)

To be fair, the polls might not be dishonest on purpose (snort), it could just be that traditional polling methods no longer work in a world where A. nobody answers unknown numbers on their phones. And B. we live in a society where a lot of people are scared to go on record saying what they really believe to strangers, because they think cancel culture will try to destroy them.

Either way, we need to wrap this shit up. I'm hoping for a Trump victory mostly so that ammo prices will go back down.

From your own alt-right article. Looks like the Biden campaign is taking people's safety into account...while the other guy? :)
“I’m told by one of the Biden staffers, local staffers, that they kind of kept the details about the visit, as far as the timing and the exact location, they didn’t really want to give that out to the public, because they want to keep the crowds to a minimum. They realize we are in a pandemic and they don’t want a crowd of more than fifty people at any of their events.”

From your own alt-right article. Looks like the Biden campaign is taking people's safety into account...while the other guy? :)
“I’m told by one of the Biden staffers, local staffers, that they kind of kept the details about the visit, as far as the timing and the exact location, they didn’t really want to give that out to the public, because they want to keep the crowds to a minimum. They realize we are in a pandemic and they don’t want a crowd of more than fifty people at any of their events.”
Yeah, that’s it. We hold rallies with no people for safety.

To be fair, Biden and his supporters are hiding in their basements afraid of their own shadows due to Covid.

But deep down they are even more fearful of the world ending in 12 years because of global warming and the only one who can raise their taxes to save them is Joe Biden. Yep, raise are taxes and get another 10 years and then they will have to raise them some more. LOL.

Whatever happen to, "The only thing to fear is fear itself" Dims?

Yeah no one's buying that spin. To start they can't even get a crowd of 50 people, and second if they are incapable of hosting a safe campaign event for more then a handful of people why would anyone think they are capable of running the country?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back