Biden Press Sec blasted for outright lies about Biden family payments from Chinese government.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
You can not expect her to come right out and say they were paid to look the other way or were bribed to allow the Chinese to do certain things. What else could she do?

Well, her response was ridiculous - nothing new there - but perhaps she should set a policy for that venue that she will only answer questions pertaining to the President and his official duties, and related matters. She should not be put in the position of having to lie and dissemble to protect Biden family members who are not on the public payroll.

You can not expect her to come right out and say they were paid to look the other way or were bribed to allow the Chinese to do certain things. What else could she do?
What would Jen Psaki say?
Probably something more elegant than calling the Biden money lies.

I'm blanking, but it would have been interesting. Jen was a good tap-dancer.

I don't blame her for lying, misleading, dodging questions, answering questions without actually answering questions and so on.

She was hired because she is a black lesbo, and her job description is to lie constantly.

Well, her response was ridiculous - nothing new there - but perhaps she should set a policy for that venue that she will only answer questions pertaining to the President and his official duties, and related matters. She should not be put in the position of having to lie and dissemble to protect Biden family members who are not on the public payroll.
She should set a policy that she'll only answer questions that pertain to rainbows and butterflies. Just about everything Biden has gotten involved with has turned to shit.

What would Jen Psaki say?
Probably something more elegant than calling the Biden money lies.

I'm blanking, but it would have been interesting. Jen was a good tap-dancer.
I can't recall what she would say.

If it comes to me I will circle back to you.

I don't blame her for lying, misleading, dodging questions, answering questions without actually answering questions and so on.

She was hired because she is a black lesbo, and her job description is to lie constantly.
Don’t people have any sense of shame anymore? She’s knows she is an incompetent moron who was hired because she’s black and gay, and now she has to read lies about the traitorous president.

People need to learn SHAME. They should be ashamed for being hired for their blackness even though they’re incompetent….they should be ashamed of having illegitimate children whom other people support….they should be ashamed of looting TV stores and jewelry stores…..they should be even ashamed of rude behavior.

I wonder if the "fact checkers" are on this one.

What a complete and total liar this woman is. Completely inept, stupid, and a serial liar.

I have no measure of how much I despise this so called woman.

I have no measure of how much I despise this so called woman.
By allowing her to continue in the job, rather than fire her, the Biden Administration is saying that it doesn’t matter how incompetent or stupid someone is, their “blackness” is all that is required.

We've reached the point with this administration where they aren't even trying to maintain a facade of believability anymore! She knows she's lying. The White House Press Corps knows she's lying. The American public knows that she's lying. Why is the Biden White House even continuing to HAVE these press briefings? It's embarrassing to watch.

I wonder if the "fact checkers" are on this one.

What a complete and total liar this woman is. Completely inept, stupid, and a serial liar.

Where is your evidence????? You have no such evidence. Saying that these bank records are evidence is bullshit. Even F0X didn't make that claim.

Where is your evidence????? You have no such evidence. Saying that these bank records are evidence is bullshit. Even F0X didn't make that claim.
You fucking idiot, the bank documents are the evidence, along with the claims by the attorney representing Crackhead that there is nothing wrong with these payments since they are all private citizens.

Seriously, STFU about anything going on in the USA. You are 100% clueless. Fix YOUR shithole country, Dumbass.

You fucking idiot, the bank documents are the evidence, along with the claims by the attorney representing Crackhead that there is nothing wrong with these payments since they are all private citizens.

Seriously, STFU about anything going on in the USA. You are 100% clueless. Fix YOUR shithole country, Dumbass.

The bank documents are evidence that a law firm paid funds from a bank account to people named Biden.

Where is the evidence that says WHY the law firm paid money to the Bidens, and where the money came from? You say the money came from a Chinese Company but there is nothing in the bank documents that shows that.

Where are the law firm's trust record showing origin of the funds and the reasons for the cheques? EVIDENCE.

You have N0THING TYING M0NEY FR0M THAT LAW FIRM T0 THE CHINESE. Even your F0X Link said that further information is required. Unlike you, I read the articles, not just the headlines.

The bank documents are evidence that a law firm paid funds from a bank account to people named Biden.

Where is the evidence that says WHY the law firm paid money to the Bidens, and where the money came from? You say the money came from a Chinese Company but there is nothing in the bank documents that shows that.

Where are the law firm's trust record showing origin of the funds and the reasons for the cheques? EVIDENCE.

You have N0THING TYING M0NEY FR0M THAT LAW FIRM T0 THE CHINESE. Even your F0X Link said that further information is required. Unlike you, I read the articles, not just the headlines.
Seriously, STFU and stop making yourself look dumber with every post.

Forum List

Back