Biden Prepares Speech to Heal ‘Soul of the Nation’ After Demonizing Trump Supporters as ‘Threat’ to Democracy

Ok. I’m not sure it was a great speech. It’s hard to deliver a message of unity and then bitch slap the MAGAts. He did try to separate Republicans from MAGAs.

He spoke clearly and no trip ups but his passion never really comes across well.

All in all. He should have given this earlier but I assume he didn’t want to piss off the ones he needed for infrastructure and microchips etc.

With a fake gallows?
What does that picture tell you about what MAGA/Trump thinks of America?

1662078859130.jpeg

I'm trying to watch Joe but I have to stop every ten minutes or i'll hurl.
What a joke of a speech,he's doing the standard dem projection blaming others for what they're doing.
While I knew it was coming it still nauseates me seeing him acting self righteous.
There's never been a threat of this type in America and I hope everyone sees through it.

Does what Biden said bother you, like he was talking to you personally? If yes, suck it up snowflake.

Sick it up? The people who needed to suck it up were you leftists when you threw a four year hissy fit including scream at the sky nights, therapy animals, days off school and work, safe spaces, coloring books, stuffed animals, harassing people with red hats, riots, looting, burning Builings, occupying city blocks. I could go on and on about leftist behavior.
A short memory is a must for all leftists.

Forum List

Back