Biden Prepares Speech to Heal ‘Soul of the Nation’ After Demonizing Trump Supporters as ‘Threat’ to Democracy

6ryckd.jpg

6ryeai.jpg

Biden Prepares Speech to Heal ‘Soul of the Nation’ After Demonizing Trump Supporters as ‘Threat’ to Democracy​

1 Sep 2022 ~~ By Charlie Spierling

President Joe Biden is preparing to deliver a major speech on Thursday promising to heal the “soul of the nation” even as he continues stoking fears about supporters of former President Donald Trump as “semi-fascist.”
“It’s not just Trump, it’s the entire philosophy that underpins the — I’m going to say something — it’s like semi-fascism,” Biden said last week at a fundraiser criticizing the “extreme MAGA philosophy” driving the Republican Party.
Biden continues stoking fears about the dangers of Trump supporters, despite tacit calls for unity during his 2020 campaign.
“Instead of treating each other’s party as the opposition, we treat them as the enemy. This must end,” Biden said during his October 2020 speech at Gettysburg.
The president plans to deliver his new “soul of the nation” speech on Thursday evening at 8:00 pm near Independence Hall in Pennsylvania.

Commentary:
Personnaly, I will be skipping Joe Biden's speech. I plan on watching grass grow in my backyard instead.
As for some of his recent comments
The only “ASSAULT weapon” in this country that needs to be REMOVED is Biden and his fraudulent administration. He is “assaulting” everything this country was founded on along with our economy, energy, food supplies, borders/national defense, the military, our children (molested his own daughter, now enables the molesting of OUR kids), destroying our standing in the world with his feckless foreign policy, and is rapidly reducing us to a 3rd world country. He is a demented, sick (morally & physically), totally corrupt, traitorous, lying old man who has no business in the WH. He got 81 million ballots, not votes and is illegitimate.
I suggest that Joe Biden look at history before claiming Americans need F-15's to fight a modern civil war.
Please note that Biden recently and ignominiously retreated from a 20-year war against primitive Afghanistan. A country that had not one plane.
Surely if Americans decided to begin a Civil War in the 21st Century their know how and skills would and could defeat anything Biden could throw at them.

Lol. :auiqs.jpg: Go right ahead and think that, magaturd. It's the conditioning you're given before the cult of personality you magaturds worship eventually leaves you high and dry.

Again. :auiqs.jpg:Yeah man, carry on wit yo bad self.

What does that picture tell you about what MAGA/Trump thinks of America?

View attachment 690251

It tells me they dont like pence ya dumbshit.
The statement that if they'd caught Pence they would have killed him. The statement that if they'd caught Pelosi, they would have killed her.

Good Lord you're an idiot.
Just like AOC saying how terrorfied she was and she wasnt even in the building.
Same with all dems,she lied and you lie.

Biden Prepares Speech to Heal ‘Soul of the Nation’ After Demonizing Trump Supporters as ‘Threat’ to Democracy​

1 Sep 2022 ~~ By Charlie Spierling

President Joe Biden is preparing to deliver a major speech on Thursday promising to heal the “soul of the nation” even as he continues stoking fears about supporters of former President Donald Trump as “semi-fascist.”
“It’s not just Trump, it’s the entire philosophy that underpins the — I’m going to say something — it’s like semi-fascism,” Biden said last week at a fundraiser criticizing the “extreme MAGA philosophy” driving the Republican Party.
Biden continues stoking fears about the dangers of Trump supporters, despite tacit calls for unity during his 2020 campaign.
“Instead of treating each other’s party as the opposition, we treat them as the enemy. This must end,” Biden said during his October 2020 speech at Gettysburg.
The president plans to deliver his new “soul of the nation” speech on Thursday evening at 8:00 pm near Independence Hall in Pennsylvania.

Commentary:
Personnaly, I will be skipping Joe Biden's speech. I plan on watching grass grow in my backyard instead.
As for some of his recent comments
The only “ASSAULT weapon” in this country that needs to be REMOVED is Biden and his fraudulent administration. He is “assaulting” everything this country was founded on along with our economy, energy, food supplies, borders/national defense, the military, our children (molested his own daughter, now enables the molesting of OUR kids), destroying our standing in the world with his feckless foreign policy, and is rapidly reducing us to a 3rd world country. He is a demented, sick (morally & physically), totally corrupt, traitorous, lying old man who has no business in the WH. He got 81 million ballots, not votes and is illegitimate.
I suggest that Joe Biden look at history before claiming Americans need F-15's to fight a modern civil war.
Please note that Biden recently and ignominiously retreated from a 20-year war against primitive Afghanistan. A country that had not one plane.
Surely if Americans decided to begin a Civil War in the 21st Century their know how and skills would and could defeat anything Biden could throw at them.

He mentioned "rightwingers" who support the 2A... does he think there are no left wingers that support the 2A? Like Beto O'Rourke, he will lose his ass if he pushes this line. Thanks Brandon.

America must chose to move forward or move backwards. A nation of hope and optimism or fear and lies.

I agree. America was founded on a two-party system. Therefore, one must question the population of America must question when a president, our 46th president calls for his opposition Fascist and seeks by subterfuge, and propaganda, including force to destroy it.
Arresting citizens and incarcerating American citizens without allowing them bail is a violation of its Constitutional laws.

**********​
**********​

He made it through with no major gaffes, that's always a relief.

It was just an extended version of Hillary's "basket of deplorables," speech. It won't change anyone's mind about him or about "MAGA Republicans."

His handlers knew that. They are gambling that it will galvanize his supporters more than it will galvanize Trump's. Since "his supporters" are only his supporters out of hatred for Trump and not positive feelings about Biden, the speech focused on Trump, and Trump supporters. Actually, almost entirely on Trump supporters with little about Trump.

That was unique in history last election. We had never before then had a campaign in which the main talking points were demonizing the supporters of the opponent rather than the opponent. That they DNC did that was amazing. That the media joined in was astounding.

Anyway, not much to talk about in the speech. He said nothing at all about the main impetus behind it, which was the raid and the reaction to the raid.

Bidenistas, could you quote me some of the parts you found particularly good?

It's all coming apart for your tribe. Don't mind me, i'm just here for the schadenfreude. :popcorn:
Me too, I've been reveling in it every time I hear a democrat say, "We've got him now. We have evidence." Enjoyed every minute of the two scam impeachments and the Mueller investigation. The look on Schiff, Nadler, and Piglosi's faces when they exited the capital covered in shit was priceless.

Forum List

Back