Biden on self-defense "Get yourself a shotgun"

Let's un-welcome our newest troll

bitch, i normally love being called a troll. it just means i'm hitting you so fucking hard you have nothing to come back with it. while i feel that's the case here, know this: fucking all over you takes no effort. none. you're not a challenge, so please don't apply the 'troll' tag to me.

i'm just exposing and commenting on your utter failure in life and on this board.

now, let's get back to putting our cocks in our guns! yeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww!!!!

Kinda like you saying you hated Romney for being a rich millionaire, then saying it was not because of money? Consistent much?

sick burn! i mean, it's completely inaccurate, but sick burn!

now give me the link to the post where i did that. after that you can open your mouth, close your eyes, and wait for a salty surprise.

(taffy, don't be fucking gross, guys)

bitch, i normally love being called a troll. it just means i'm hitting you so fucking hard you have nothing to come back with it. while i feel that's the case here, know this: fucking all over you takes no effort. none. you're not a challenge, so please don't apply the 'troll' tag to me.

i'm just exposing and commenting on your utter failure in life and on this board.

now, let's get back to putting our cocks in our guns! yeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww!!!!

Kinda like you saying you hated Romney for being a rich millionaire, then saying it was not because of money? Consistent much?

This newbie troll is pretty funny with his web-r-net-toughness and his delusions of grandeur....

do you put any effort into your posts? or are you trying to come off like a fucktard?

When I went to get buckshot for my 12 guage last weekend, the guy said 1 shell is equal to 10 9mm bullets....but of course liberals are oblivious to this fact.

So I have 5 shells.....that is 50x deadlier than someone with a 9mm.

A double barrel shotgun only gives you two tries as opposed to 30.

Also a shotgun has more recoil.

Is also longer and therefore harder to manipulate.

Don't forget the mess a 12 Gauge double ought round does. You can tell that Joey has limited experience in the use of firearms. Then there's also the fact that you'd blow your ear drums firing the shotgun in your house. Even a .22 is ear shattering.

“It’s harder to use an assault weapon to hit something than it is a shotgun." - Joe Biden

Biden on self-defense: ?Get yourself a shotgun? | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Most people will score COM hits more readily and consistently with a lightweight, carbine- length AR-15 w/ an adjustable stock and red dot optics. That is why the AR-15 or other semi-auto 5.56 carbine has replaced the shotgun in police cruisers around the nation.

The Fucking Joke is you can be every bit as deadly with a 12 Gauge as you can with an AR. So when some fucking nut job uses his 12 Gauge till kill 20 kids, will they take those away too? Me thinks yes.

If you got shot, which would you rather be hit by:

1 trigger pull = 8 x .380 caliber bullets
1 trigger pull = 1 x .223 caliber bullet

Im not gonna argue much past that, as there are multiple points that can be made for either one. But if I had to STOP a threat, and only got ONE trigger pull, the 12 guage shotgun beats the assault rifle every single day.

The shotgun has far more stopping power. Thats 100% fact.

LOL, I would rather that you be shot.

Im not gonna argue much past that, as there are multiple points that can be made for either one. But if I had to STOP a threat, and only got ONE trigger pull, the 12 guage shotgun beats the assault rifle every single day.

Real classy dude. His point is very Vaild. A Novice has a much better shot of doing mass damage with a Shot gun and some Buck shot, than with an Assault Rifle. The left is simply trying to take our guns away in stages. Once AR's are gone, they will point to some shooting with a shot gun, or a hunting rifle, and it will start all over again.

“It’s harder to use an assault weapon to hit something than it is a shotgun." - Joe Biden

Biden on self-defense: ?Get yourself a shotgun? | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Most people will score COM hits more readily and consistently with a lightweight, carbine- length AR-15 w/ an adjustable stock and red dot optics. That is why the AR-15 or other semi-auto 5.56 carbine has replaced the shotgun in police cruisers around the nation.
in close quaters and the right kind of shot you can do a lot of damage and hurt a lot of people with a shotgun !! so why is mister gun control telling people to get one !!

hahah! yeah! let's keep masturbating over our killing machines together! FUCK IT GETS ME SO FUCKING HARD DISCUSSING GUN SPECS!

Let's un-welcome our newest troll

Ah, he's just jealous that he knows nothing about guns and doesn't understand people who are able to protect themselves. He probably cries for his mommy when he's scared.

I don't like shotguns, mainly because I'm petite. First time I shot one, it was a good thing my brother was standing behind me and ready to catch me when I fell back as I fired. I hit the target, but it was a lot to handle. For protection, I'm more comfy with a handgun.

A Novice has a much better shot of doing mass damage with a Shot gun and some Buck shot, than with an Assault Rifle.

You are incorrect. Real world shows novices and new shooters hit more readily and controlled with a 5.56 carbine. Time and time again. Especially after the first round is fired.

Real classy dude. His point is very Vaild. A Novice has a much better shot of doing mass damage with a Shot gun and some Buck shot, than with an Assault Rifle. The left is simply trying to take our guns away in stages. Once AR's are gone, they will point to some shooting with a shot gun, or a hunting rifle, and it will start all over again.

LOL, I still would rather see him shot then me. It's a joke, have a cookie and chill out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HuVkXLreWE]12 Gauge Foster Slug in Ballistic Gel - YouTube[/ame]
12 Gauge Foster Slug in Ballistic Gel

All that penetration of 12g rifled foster slug in a home defense situation is not advantagous.

Killing a deer in the woods certainly.

The whole point of this is murder. And that dumb mutha fucka is spouting how to make killing easier. obama must be proud! What a dumb SOB! Yea run 16' you senile fuck!

So when is defending yourself and loved one murder? Myself, a 45 cal will do the trick, my wife likes her 9 millimeter better, but a shotgun, way too messy.

The point is to stop madmen killing dozens in no time Or more likely to make all saes with backgound checks. All this fantasy about firefights protecting your home is just that.

Ladies, get a 20 gauge and learn how to use it fcs.

I have a .45 acp two 9mm a .357 a .380 and a 12 gauge pump loaded at all times. I just like to be fair. If a guy ever breaks in maybe I can ask him which one he would prefer to be shot with?

Edit to add: :D

Last edited:
The whole point of this is murder. And that dumb mutha fucka is spouting how to make killing easier. obama must be proud! What a dumb SOB! Yea run 16' you senile fuck!

So when is defending yourself and loved one murder? Myself, a 45 cal will do the trick, my wife likes her 9 millimeter better, but a shotgun, way too messy.

Oh don't get me wrong. It's not. I was just referring to the reason of him saying anything in the first place. Newtown for example

Forum List

Back