Biden on self-defense "Get yourself a shotgun"

OODA_Loop

Account Terminated
Aug 24, 2011
Lubyanka
“It’s harder to use an assault weapon to hit something than it is a shotgun." - Joe Biden

Biden on self-defense: ?Get yourself a shotgun? | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Most people will score COM hits more readily and consistently with a lightweight, carbine- length AR-15 w/ an adjustable stock and red dot optics. That is why the AR-15 or other semi-auto 5.56 carbine has replaced the shotgun in police cruisers around the nation.

A double barrel shotgun only gives you two tries as opposed to 30.

Also a shotgun has more recoil.

Is also longer and therefore harder to manipulate.

“It’s harder to use an assault weapon to hit something than it is a shotgun." - Joe Biden
The whole point of this is murder. And that dumb mutha fucka is spouting how to make killing easier. obama must be proud! What a dumb SOB! Yea run 16' you senile fuck!

But he said a shotgun. They make 8 round shotguns, automatic tactical shotguns, and massive shell holders for them things. He is an idiot. If you was going to go on a killing spree, would prefer an 8 round shotgun over a 30 round clip semi?

Like he knows what he is talking about. Please. I bet he has never fired a 12 gauge indoors when it's dark. It is like a small flash-bang grenade going off and can flash-blind and deafen the shooter as well as the target for a few moments.

I have one.. this model in fact

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gESLOmz-4sc]Saiga 12 Shotgun, MD-20 Drum: Pallet Destruction - YouTube[/ame]

But watch Uncle Joe scream "Noooooooooooo" because that is too scary for him and the other anti-2nd amendment nutjobs

But he said a shotgun. They make 8 round shotguns, automatic tactical shotguns, and massive shell holders for them things. He is an idiot. If you was going to go on a killing spree, would prefer an 8 round shotgun over a 30 round clip semi?

Biden specifically said a double barreled shotgun.

Also they are magazines not clips.

The magazine size for shotguns is also mentioned in the new Gun Control measures from Fienstien.

You say tomato, I say tomato. They have the same meaning. Both hold ammo into a refined space

I'll just keep the guns I have already. It's too hard to conceal a shotgun...unless I get out the old fake leg cast!

Magazines have pitchers in 'em. Clips hold papers together. Drums can't be beat for holdin' a shitload of ammo!

hahah! yeah! let's keep masturbating over our killing machines together! FUCK IT GETS ME SO FUCKING HARD DISCUSSING GUN SPECS!

Let's un-welcome our newest troll

bitch, i normally love being called a troll. it just means i'm hitting you so fucking hard you have nothing to come back with it. while i feel that's the case here, know this: fucking all over you takes no effort. none. you're not a challenge, so please don't apply the 'troll' tag to me.

i'm just exposing and commenting on your utter failure in life and on this board.

now, let's get back to putting our cocks in our guns! yeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww!!!!

Kinda like you saying you hated Romney for being a rich millionaire, then saying it was not because of money? Consistent much?

Let's un-welcome our newest troll

bitch, i normally love being called a troll. it just means i'm hitting you so fucking hard you have nothing to come back with it. while i feel that's the case here, know this: fucking all over you takes no effort. none. you're not a challenge, so please don't apply the 'troll' tag to me.

i'm just exposing and commenting on your utter failure in life and on this board.

now, let's get back to putting our cocks in our guns! yeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww!!!!

Kinda like you saying you hated Romney for being a rich millionaire, then saying it was not because of money? Consistent much?

This newbie troll is pretty funny with his web-r-net-toughness and his delusions of grandeur....

If you got shot, which would you rather be hit by:

1 trigger pull = 8 x .380 caliber bullets
1 trigger pull = 1 x .223 caliber bullet

Im not gonna argue much past that, as there are multiple points that can be made for either one. But if I had to STOP a threat, and only got ONE trigger pull, the 12 guage shotgun beats the assault rifle every single day.

The shotgun has far more stopping power. Thats 100% fact.

If you got shot, which would you rather be hit by:

1 trigger pull = 8 x .380 caliber bullets
1 trigger pull = 1 x .223 caliber bullet

Im not gonna argue much past that, as there are multiple points that can be made for either one. But if I had to STOP a threat, and only got ONE trigger pull, the 12 guage shotgun beats the assault rifle every single day.

The shotgun has far more stopping power. Thats 100% fact.

Somebody is out of their lane again.

Forum List

Back