Biden may skip ceremony for 3 fallen soldiers killed in Jordan

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Looks like Biden can’t be bothered with honoring these soldiers that died due to his stupidity and weakness.

I guess they ain’t black.
IMG_7799.jpeg

Looks like Biden can’t be bothered with honoring these soldiers that died due to his stupidity and weakness.

View attachment 895163

He can't plan the making of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich

View attachment 895163

It would be a bad look for him to fall asleep as they are brining out the bodies in bags.

The parents of one are still waiting for a call from Biden. They appeared on Fox & Friends. Maybe they didn’t vote for Biden, so they aren’t black.

The parents of one are still waiting for a call from Biden. They appeared on Fox & Friends. Maybe they didn’t vote for Biden, so they aren’t black.

Does he even know what a phone is anymore

View attachment 895163

Joe Bidumb cant have "Cockroaches" climbing on his legs...If you know what i mean..

View attachment 895163

Xiden has no respect for the military and those that lost their lives due to his horrible leadership

Not so sure about that. It could hide within the radar signature on our drone coming in on approach. If no one detected it, it could have snuck in mid flight.
I think the American drone would have alerted the base... but I'm not an expert in military grade drones... My drone see's other flying objects and avoids them such as a kite or another drone... but Biden did pull our surface to air defenses out of Iraq... that I do know and its not beyond them to try and cover that fact up today...

View attachment 895163

you left out a few details, so unsurprised xo

Forum List

Back