Biden just started speaking in South Carolina !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
any minute he is going to start spouting how racist conservatives are ! the lies and pandering are about to begin ! voter suppression and all that crap ! this is just my prediction ...the lefdt wing media is no longer covering him so it will probably be tomorrow before we get the details !

Last edited:
Dare I candidly ask the most relevant question?

Will the Negroes in South Carolina be bothered by the fact that Sleepy Joe has had his hat figuratively handed to him in Iowa and New Hampshire?

The future of the Democrat Party rests on the answer to this possibly-vulgar question.

84468493_1100772163602162_6977825343365185536_n.jpg

Dare I candidly ask the most relevant question?

Will the Negroes in South Carolina be bothered by the fact that Sleepy Joe has had his hat figuratively handed to him in Iowa and New Hampshire?

The future of the Democrat Party rests on the answer to this possibly-vulgar question.

Actually the future of the "Democrat Party" doesn't exist, since there's no such thing.

Kind of like the link in the OP of this thread.

What the hell is he doing in South Carolina when he has a lot of explaining to do in New Hampshire when the official results aren't even in?

any minute he is going to start spouting how racist conservatives are ! the lies and pandering are about to begin ! voter suppression and all that crap ! this is just my prediction ...the lefdt wing media is no longer covering him so it will probably be tomorrow before we get the details !
He’s giving the mentally ill Liberals what they want.

biden speaking - Bing video

Two humiliating defeats in bellwether states down, only 57 more to go.

What I'm confused about is the apparent lack of originality in ideas. Or maybe they are just trying to get all the mileage they had out of one.

First we had the Obama Logo, the first leader since Hitler to have his own symbol:

obamas-jobs-numbers.jpg
surroundedByIdiots_art__61098.1410483405.1280.1280.jpg

And now here comes Biden!

Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 12.41.14 AM.png

HEY JOE! Anyone tell you that Barry isn't even backing you? He has stiffed you for the midget Jew!

It's almost like the logo Hillary tried to use:

hillary-campaign-logo.jpg

What was the message here, follow the red arrow to the Right? Or was it a subliminal Hospital Zone?

You're a lying dog-faced pony soldier.

Bidens donors raised 21 million for his campaign.
He thinks he's in the Ukraine.

Go ahead vote for Biden I dare you punk this president would make him sweat and emotional embarrass dr. Biden that their junkie loser kid is theirs. It’s ironic that you want a dummy to be a president and why? Obama’s not going to take over. Biden is a idiot and loves mi crack pa hunter is going to be looking for a another next fix before the election.

Hey Sleepy Joe you lyin' monkey faced, Border Collie soldier! No more malarkey! Rather than using up the campaign money for your personal enjoyment, donate it and then hire some lawyers to help defend you in your upcoming corruption cases. The walls are closing in Sleepy Joe!

Forum List

Back