Biden just promised a group of Iowa voters that he’ll cure cancer if elected...who needs doctors?!

he's "the weakest mentally", as Trump called Biden, a "Dummy". looking forward to 2020!

Biden promises he'll cure cancer if elected president

note: Biden's son Beau Eugenia Finnegan Biden died of cancer

Sadly, millions of voters are likely to take his word on this promise. Remember, in postmodernist world even diseases such as cancer are nothing more than social constructs. How does a postmodernist go about curing cancer? They redefine what cancer is, declare it cured and then name the disease something else. They'll claim they've cured cancer but now millions of Americans formerly dying of cancer are now dying of Schwartz or whatever new name they come up with for it.

Biden is a typical democrat who’ll say and promise anything for a few votes. He knows many of his supporters are dumb enough to swallow anything.

The guy is an idiot.

I wonder if anyone can top the Biden gaffe about the condolences. In front of the press, and millions watching on TV, Joe expressed his heartfelt condolences to the prime minister of a foreign nation,for the death of the PMs wife

Only problem was she was very much alive at the time.

Woe is us if this blockhead ever managed to get elected.

• Banned
I wonder if anyone can top the Biden gaffe about the condolences. In front of the press, and millions watching on TV, Joe expressed his heartfelt condolences to the prime minister of a foreign nation,for the death of the PMs wife

Only problem was she was very much alive at the time.

Woe is us if this blockhead ever managed to get elected.
if he says "Oops" afterward on twitter, all is forgiven!

he's "the weakest mentally", as Trump called Biden, a "Dummy". looking forward to 2020!

Biden promises he'll cure cancer if elected president

note: Biden's son Beau Eugenia Finnegan Biden died of cancer
They make fun of spray tan orange man but was it just me or did Biden look all shiny ?
look at todays video its all over the web
Like he had a coat of shellac on...and he was sluring his words ...it wasnt pretty
He called China YUGE threat!!!:auiqs.jpg: AHHHHND is touting abominations 9 trillion debt ,higher health care cost,shovel ready economy.

You simultaneously turn off the Normies and the young progressive nazi left
Great strategy Joe
Biden is gonna get knocked out probably by butt plug ....
its still way to early

trump is playing it right cause as joe attacks trump someone from the clown car is gonna bury that knife in joes back..

i wasnt even gonna watch it but he was all shiny ...it caught my attention :20:

I seriously doubt Biden can cure cancer, but he should be able to cure a bad case of cranial proctosis by claiming to have dirt on Hillary!!!

we need a candidate who combines responsability and restraint with idealism

That sounds like Obama-flavored narcissism, like when Typhoid Barry promised that if he were elected, "the oceans would recede and the planet will begin to heal" or something to that effect. When in reality, both of these traitorous sons of bitches have spent their political careers spewing hatred at the American public. Biden is nothing but Obamaggot's American-hating white "nagger", it's as simple as that. If any "nagger" is reading this post, I want you destroyed just as much as you want us white males destroyed. It's as simple as that.

This is beyond irresponsible! So, the cure for cancer he claims to have will only be revealed if he is elected president. What kind of man is this?

Like big pharma would EVER let out a cure to anyone besides George Soros

hang on I have some magic beans I can sell you too!

Forum List

Back