Big Leftist Media Silent On Omar's Exposed Tax Crimes

Did Trump weaponize the IRS against her? What about that marrying the brother thing? :rolleyes-41:

We all know the MSM will protect and coverup the misdeeds of D candidates. This has been true for decades. However it is now much worse and more obvious. Any pretense to objectivity is gone, in the age of Trump.

We all know the MSM will protect and coverup the misdeeds of D candidates. This has been true for decades. However it is now much worse and more obvious. Any pretense to objectivity is gone, in the age of Trump.

The propaganda bullshit should be exposed.

The House on Tuesday is expected to advance a measure authorizing committee chairs to sue the Trump administration in federal court to enforce a series of subpoenas, including for Trump's tax returns, as well as for access to special counsel Robert Mueller's evidence and testimony from crucial witnesses who worked in the White House.

House green-lights lawsuits against William Barr, Don McGahn over ignored subpoenas

Yeah they're gonna protect um Omar. Pay up.

Shoot................my internet provider is Suddenlink, and they are also my home page for news and the like.

Nope, sorry, but the "leftist media" as you like to call it is covering this quite nicely. Here is the article from Suddenlink, and it also details exactly how she messed up on her taxes and what got her caught.

Rep. Omar filed joint tax returns before she married husband - news - Suddenlink

Q: What did Omar do wrong?

A: The Minnesota Campaign Finance and Public Disclosure Board said Thursday that Omar and her husband, Ahmed Abdisalan Hirsi, filed joint tax returns for 2014 and 2015 — before they were actually married and while Omar was legally wed to another man. While some states allow for joint filing for "common law" marriages, Minnesota does not, and filing joint tax returns with someone who is not your legal spouse is against both federal and state law.

Q: How did this become public?

A: Last year, a Republican state representative accused Omar of misusing campaign funds, alleging among other things that she used $2,250 in campaign money to pay a lawyer for her divorce proceedings. The campaign finance board investigated and found she didn't use the funds to pay for a divorce lawyer as alleged, but other irregularities were found. The board's final report said "there was an issue with her tax returns that needed to be corrected" and that some campaign funds went to an accounting firm.

State officials ruled last week that Omar must repay her campaign committee nearly $3,500, including $1,500 for payments made to the accounting firm for services related to joint tax returns for 2014 and 2015. Omar must also pay a $500 penalty to the state.

http://www.gopusa.com/ilhan-omars-problems-with-marriage-divorce-tax-returns-and-campaign-money/

As Democrats' call for Trump's tax returns quietly die, so does any Leftist coverage of D-Omar's ACTUAL exposed Tax crimes...

:abgg2q.jpg:

Calls for trumps tax returns have died down because Nadler on the verge of getting them from Deutches Banke and from New York State.

The bank is cooperating with the subpoena and the state has passed a law authorizing the release of the taxes to Congress.

The Troll Farm legal updates are slacking off.

my erudite and educated opinion on Omar-----that slut is TOO
DAMNED GUTTER WISE. At nineteen she is filing a joint return
USING a man to whom she is not even married. In her midthirties---
she spouts words like MUTHAFUCKAH in a confidential and them
proudly publicized communication with her ten year old. ---born and
brought up in the restricted life of a shariah chick----she somehow learned to call 100 dollar bills "FRANKLINS" I was born in the
metropolitan area and had to GOOGLE THAT ONE---I am not
sure but I think that "snake eyes" means two ones in a game of
dice----or is that "CRAPS" ??? (uhm ---I is a lot older than is
Ilhan-----and gutter chat came really late if at all....) -----when I was 19---my dad filled out my short form------for my little minimum wage
"salesgirl" part time job thing -------1.25 per hour-----I thought I was LUCKY to have it. How did that VEILED little muslimah become so 'SOPHISTICATED" in American slang and vulgarity?

Ilhan Omar’s problems with marriage, divorce, tax returns and campaign money

As Democrats' call for Trump's tax returns quietly die, so does any Leftist coverage of D-Omar's ACTUAL exposed Tax crimes...

:abgg2q.jpg:

Calls for trumps tax returns have died down because Nadler on the verge of getting them from Deutches Banke and from New York State.

The bank is cooperating with the subpoena and the state has passed a law authorizing the release of the taxes to Congress.

The Troll Farm legal updates are slacking off.
As usial, you miss the point. Democrats want Trump's tax returns in an attempt to find a crime...

Omar has already violated laws and perpetrated crimes that are out in the open. Demanding to be investigated...

Trump = WINNING

OMAR = PRO-TERRORIST" America/Jew-hating anti-Semite who conned her way into DC.

Forum List

Back