What Biden Should Of Promised."A Man On The Moon".Aside From Curing Cancer.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Joe Biden, Infamous for saying numerous outlandish things before his crowds. Remember when he spoke of Roosevelt being on national television in the 20's? Getting confused over who may have died? Forgetting what state he was in during a speech? Now, would any of us be surprised if Joe Biden promised to put a man on the moon if he's was elected President? I think "Chuck" would of stood up for that.
Joe Biden: Now, If I Am Elected President Of The United States, I Promise to Cure Cancer, A Three Letter Word,,J O B S,,,,and "A Man On The Moon".
:abgg2q.jpg:

Joe Biden, Infamous for saying numerous outlandish things before his crowds. Remember when he spoke of Roosevelt being on national television in the 20's? Getting confused over who may have died? Forgetting what state he was in during a speech? Now, would any of us be surprised if Joe Biden promised to put a man on the moon if he's was elected President? I think "Chuck" would of stood up for that.
Joe Biden: Now, If I Am Elected President Of The United States, I Promise to Cure Cancer, A Three Letter Word,,J O B S,,,,and "A Man On The Moon".
Biden is just one of the 22 candidates that are leading Trump in the polls but hopefully he focuses on instructing idiots to say "should have" instead of "should of". Are you still laughing dumbass? I am. :)

Biden is just one of the 22 candidates that are leading Trump in the polls but hopefully he focuses on instructing idiots to say "should have" instead of "should of". Are you still laughing dumbass? I am. :)
Hey, dingus. Why set yourself up for disappointment? Your clown car is overflowing. And when it gives way, it's gonna be a hell of a mess.

Obviously there has been government funding of abortions for a long time now, They said it wasn’t happening but we all know better.

Now the progressive nut jobs, Want to everyone to pay for baby butchery in the open... cowardly at best

It would be racist to put man in the moon. We need a black woman in the moon.

why not put a tri-sexual monkey on the moon? I think that would of increased Bidens chances to beat Trump

why not put a tri-sexual monkey on the moon? I think that would of increased Bidens chances to beat Trump
Did you mean that WOULD HAVE increased Biden`s chances? I see the problems your special ed teachers had to deal with.

maybe Biden should of promised that all males will have at least two nieces between the ages of 18 and 44

But we already had a man on the moon, he needs to find the man in the moon.

Last edited:
It sounds suspiciously like Obama's self-aggrandizing statement when he got the '08 nomination: we're the ones we've been waiting for, the oceans will recede, the planet will begin to heal.

"my 2 sons: one went out to sea, the other became VP. Neither was heard from again..." - Biden's father Eugene Finnegan Biden

what about opioid addiction? can we find the cure for that, Joe?

liberals: Bernie is too idealistic

also liberals: Biden will cure cancer, we should vote for him!

maybe Biden should of promised to relocate all stupid people in the USA to Canada or Guam where they all belong

Did you mean that WOULD HAVE increased Biden`s chances? I see the problems your special ed teachers had to deal with.
He is an ignorant, uneducated freakazoid, who got the living shit beat out of him everyday he went to school, on a short yellow bus.

The pathetic loser never had a voice in life, until the Internet came along.

Hey, dingus. Why set yourself up for disappointment? Your clown car is overflowing. And when it gives way, it's gonna be a hell of a mess.
maybe Biden should of promised every black american a 15.00 KFC gift certificate?

we could make quite a list of things Biden can promise, and that get him elected. Like, Maybe? ah,,promise that all attractive female women will have a very attractive male sniff their hair at least once a week?

not everything that is faced can be changed but nothing can be changed until it is faced

Forum List

Back