Biden is pursuing a dangerous policy of appeasement with the Iranian regime

The
Liar. He cancelled because it was rotten and smart people had been saying it was rotten for years while the Kenyan Pig was president
Iran nuclear agreement was brilliant. Trump has no education and knows nothing about the middle east.

The
Iran nuclear agreement was brilliant. Trump has no education and knows nothing about the middle east.

The agreement was basically a cover for how we really can not do anything. Couldn't then, couldn't under Trump and can't now.

I
The agreement was basically a cover for how we really can not do anything. Couldn't then, couldn't under Trump and can't now.
Think it allowed Iran to save face and rejoin the international community. Israel knows Trump screwed up.

I
Think it allowed Iran to save face and rejoin the international community. Israel knows Trump screened u

If anyone does anything to Iran, Israel gets hammered, hence there is nothing anyone can do.

Biden’s Iran appeasement

The

There was nothing "brilliant" about it. Barry gave the bank to them and Iran never even signed it.

agreed, xiden should stop protecting Iran and let Israel handle it

They don't have the logistics and satellites and special weapon needed. Plus the political consequences would be to insane. Better for the US to wipe them out.

Wait for the next big meet of politicians and mullahs and leaders in Tehran for some big parade, and nuke everyone one of the terrorist fuckers. Either that, or carpet bomb Tehran like we did Hamburg in WWII. We lit the entire city on fire.

They should thank their god that I am not president

Operation Gomorrah: Firestorm created 'Germany's Nagasaki' - BBC News
1644716015012.png

Right. They have been threatening Iran since 1994.
True. but Iran has been attacking them since 79….it took them 15 years to finally make it clear they won’t take it anymore

Xiden needs to stop protecting Iran, but he won’t…they helped him get elected

Forum List

Back