Biden is Outplaying Putin in One Critical Way! Ukranian - Moscow War Explained

Pootler: oh shit this is getting serious.
🔥

ps
God bless Ukraine

Great news for America Bad for republicans​

Futures just shot up with some volume​

—-
All times CET

Markets Embrace Russian Media Report on Troops (9:25 a.m.)

European stocks gained after Russia’s Defense Ministry said that Moscow is returning some troops to bases following drills. The Stoxx Europe 600 Index was up 0.7% by 9:18 a.m., while European gas and oil prices fell.

Units of the Russian Western and Southern military districts will start returning to permanent bases on Tuesday after completing drills, the Interfax news service reports, citing the ministry. It’s unclear where these forces are currently positioned.

Great news for America Bad for republicans​

Futures just shot up with some volume​

—-
All times CET

Markets Embrace Russian Media Report on Troops (9:25 a.m.)

European stocks gained after Russia’s Defense Ministry said that Moscow is returning some troops to bases following drills. The Stoxx Europe 600 Index was up 0.7% by 9:18 a.m., while European gas and oil prices fell.

Units of the Russian Western and Southern military districts will start returning to permanent bases on Tuesday after completing drills, the Interfax news service reports, citing the ministry. It’s unclear where these forces are currently positioned.
Another eddie news source that starts "Once upon a time in Russia....."

"Nigeria with snow" with its 1% of the world GDP has 0 chance against us , WE WON THE HORDE LOST )) !

Pootler: oh shit this is getting serious.
🔥

ps
God bless Ukraine
I always ignore threads where the OP has the first several posts in the thread. Do you realize that the first three posts are yours, like you are just talking to yourself? Apparently there are voices in your head you have to respond to. Good luck to you.

as i expected

Cyber warfare in Ukraine poses a threat to the global system

Cyber security remains the exposed underbelly of democracies — we must band together to defend ourselves

I always ignore threads where the OP has the first several posts in the thread. Do you realize that the first three posts are yours, like you are just talking to yourself? Apparently there are voices in your head you have to respond to. Good luck to you.
find it interesting that Biden's tough stance on Ukraine is getting no play here from conservatives. Could be because if it works its a point for Biden. And winning is more important than giving a point to the other party. even if a bad deal May have being avoided. what do the voices in your head say about that.

find it interesting that Biden's tough stance on Ukraine is getting no play here from conservatives. Could be because if it works its a point for Biden. And winning is more important than giving a point to the other party. even if a bad deal May have being avoided. what do the voices in your head say about that.
The voices in my head are saying that, so far, Biden might be doing okay regarding the Ukraine/Russia thing. But, the verdict is still out. Personally, I don't believe Russia is actually going to invade Ukraine. I think this is Russia's version of the Cuban missile crisis. They were worried about so many NATO countries right on their own borders that they had to bring us right up to the point of war to get the situation resolved, just as the US did with the Cuban missile crisis. Somehow or other the situation will be defused.

BIDEN IS OUTPLAYING PUTIN IN ONE CRITICAL WAY! UKRAINIAN - MOSCOW WAR EXPLAINED​

OH My God, all what I can say, Its very smart strategy, Bravo Biden! That's how you deal with a bully! ! Putin has never looked so weak

This.....

BIDEN IS OUTPLAYING PUTIN IN ONE CRITICAL WAY! UKRAINIAN - MOSCOW WAR EXPLAINED​

OH My God, all what I can say, Its very smart strategy, Bravo Biden! That's how you deal with a bully! ! Putin has never looked so weak

What flavor democrat koolade did you drink? The grape or lime? Don't worry, that burning sensation in your stomach, along with the difficulty breathing means it's working.....

Tough? Putin was playing games............likely working with biden and hunter...you guys are so stupid...........you would be really funny if everything you did didn't lead to mass graves....

Forum List

Back