Biden is on a roll as commander in chief

I am talking to your useless ass.
I love the constant wins you wingnuts give me.
4i6Ckte.gif

1705085753119.jpeg

OP is confused as hell.

Because of Potatohead military recruitment and retention is way down. Dangerously low. White people aren't joining or staying in. Go woke, go broke.

The sonofabitch has us fighting another goddamn war.

He has depleted American munition stocks to a dangerous low.

His debacle in Afghanistan was one the worst failures in the history of the world.

Nobody has a clue what his foreign policy is but they see the queer flag flying at our overseas embassies.

He had put dumbass affirmative action idiot Negros in charge of the military.

Just like Obama said, never underestimate the ability of Joe Potatohead to fuck something up.

OP is confused as hell.

Because of Potatohead military recruitment and retention is way down. Dangerously low. White people aren't joining or staying in. Go woke, go broke.

His debacle in Afghanistan was one the worst failures in the history of the world.

Nobody has a clue what his foreign policy is but they see the queer flag flying at our overseas embassies.

Just like Obama said, never underestimate the ability of Joe Potatohead to fuck something up.
Do not forget he has depleted our oil reserve also.

Experience, competence, and level-headed decisiveness are great qualities to have in the U.S. President once again.

Biden is on a roll as commander in chief

The pundits were emphatic: President Biden’s withdrawal from Afghanistan in August was disastrous, leaving the United States more vulnerable to terrorists and less trusted around the world. In case anyone needed a reminder of the danger of prematurely pronouncing Biden a failure, take a look at the events of this week.

The president announced on Thursday a successful raid in Syria to take out the global leader of the Islamic State, Abu Ibrahim al-Hashimi al-Qurayshi, also known as Hajji Abdullah. Thanking the skill and bravery of our intelligence and armed forces, Biden stressed, “This operation is testament to America’s reach and capability to take out terrorist threats no matter where they try to hide anywhere in the world.”

One could sense a bit of vindication in Biden’s voice after months of ridicule from critics who claimed our withdrawal from Afghanistan would leave us blind to threats from terrorist groups such as the Islamic State. Clearly, the United States has antiterrorism capabilities that do not require troops on the ground in Afghanistan, and it faces threats far from Afghanistan that demand our focus.

snip

Likewise, the notion that the United States lost the trust of allies because of the decision to end a fruitless war never held up to scrutiny. The United States forged a deal with Britain and Australia to allow the latter nation to deploy nuclear submarines to counter China; led the world in international efforts to distribute coronavirus vaccines; and, most dramatically, mounted a formidable NATO response to Russian aggression.
Hey guy, I was nice the first time. Now I'm going to be a bit more direct. STOP ridiculing this obvious dementia patient. Everyone knows he is not running America. He is neither physically nor cognitively able to make decisions.. His wife dresses him, helps him find the bathroom, guides him on and off the stage.

I'll tell you what it reminds me of. When I was in school, a neighboring high school allowed football players to elect the Homecoming Queen. Well, that year they decided it would be funny to elect an Intellectually Disabled Girl. The school went with it and went along with the farcical ceremony, photos were put in the yearbook, etc. The poor girl who wasn't even aware of the situation was utterly humiliated, her parents were embarrassed, the other candidates were angry, and it was just a mess. After that fiasco, the board wisely changed the policy of selection of the Homecoming Queen.

Like with that ID girl, your making light of this condition by pretending the opposite is true, is reprehensible. STOP doing it.

Last edited:
OP is confused as hell.

The Houthi pirates are completely Biden's fault. He not only took them off the terrorist list but gave Iran millions to fund them.

Meanwhile we're reacting with multi million dollar responses, to threats that cost the Houthis pennies to the dollar by comparison...

The Houthi pirates are completely Biden's fault. He not only took them off the terrorist list but gave Iran millions to fund them.
They are also funded by Iran.

Potatohead took Iran off the Terrorist State list, which lifted sanctions against the Mullahs. Gave them billions of dollars in revenue.

As VP gave them barrels of cash and as President unfroze billions of dollars for them to use for terrorism.

Potatohead is an idiot. Always has been. Anybody that voted for him is a moron. It is not like they weren't warned that he was an idiot. He had a 46 year record of always being wrong. Even Gay Barry said he was a screw up.

Forum List

Back