Biden Is Now Giving Social Security Numbers to Illegal Aliens at the US Border

They don't even use your SS # for filing taxes (outside of crediting your SS account). That is why you have a Taxpayer Identification #, moron. Your ignorance flag is flying at full mast today.

So, when you file your taxes you do not put your SSN on the forms?

When you apply for a mortgage you do not have to give them your SSN?

When you apply for a "Real ID", is the SSN Card not an accepted form of ID?

An ITIN, or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, is a tax processing number only available for certain nonresident and resident aliens, their spouses, and dependents who cannot get a Social Security Number (SSN)

You got your guns.......correct?

Time for you and your boys to go down to the border and declare that .............

this is OUR land, not yours.
Go take care of business Big Reb. LOLLLOLLL
Trolling already? First post and you can't get on topic. The topic relates to Biden issuing SS#s to illegal immigrants. If you haven't got anything to post pertinent to that then STFU and get off the thread.

An ITIN, or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, is a tax processing number only available for certain nonresident and resident aliens, their spouses, and dependents who cannot get a Social Security Number (SSN)
Are you a nonresident or resident alien? If not, why did you have to provide a TIN when you filed your taxes? Go ahead and lie to us some more and say you didn't.

To lawless Biden and his handlers, Citizenship be damned. This to me should be impeachable. Read the comments section.

Where America made it's mistake was on day one not taken biden straight to a forest, along with all his mules. Once there utilize every trees, ridding us of this nightmare, full blown idiot. Can I have an Amen with that?

Last edited:
Pretty much. Not many like her left.

But anyway, seems like the administration is just redefining ''illegal immigrant'' now.
The democrats have been trying to drop "illegal" for "undocumented" for some time now. They just can't seem to understand that if an immigrant is undocumented they are--say it with me--ILLEGAL!

And I used my SS Card and it was considered a legal from of ID by the Fed Govt
And that was not your only form of ID. If states want to allow it, like assuming, it is on them. You had other ID in addition to that non ID card. Now quit trying to lie your way around it and admit that once again, you are "mistaken" LMAO.

I do not have to provide a TIN because I do not fucking have one, I have an SSN
You are S-T-U-P-I-D. You have one if you filed taxes.
A TIN must be furnished on returns, statements, and other tax related documents. For example a number must be furnished:

• When filing your tax returns.

Forum List

Back