Biden Is Now Giving Social Security Numbers to Illegal Aliens at the US Border

And that was not your only form of ID. If states want to allow it, like assuming, it is on them. You had other ID in addition to that non ID card.

I already said it was one of the forms of ID. It is not the states that make the rules for the real ID, it is the Fed Govt.

You are S-T-U-P-I-D. You have one if you filed taxes.
A TIN must be furnished on returns, statements, and other tax related documents. For example a number must be furnished:

When I file my taxes the only number I put on them is my SSN. Which of course is just one form of an TIN.

Taxpayer Identification Numbers​

• Social Security number "SSN"
  • Employer Identification Number "EIN"
  • Individual Taxpayer Identification Number "ITIN"
  • Taxpayer Identification Number for Pending U.S. Adoptions "ATIN"
  • Preparer Taxpayer Identification Number "PTIN"

I explained that to you in a previous post. READ. Better yet, educate yourself and read the pertinent section of the Tax Act of 1986. SMH, There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Then why did you lie and say they were only for people that are working?

Please explain more. SS exists as an old age and pension program, which was expanded to include disability. It is not to be used for identification as it states clearly on every SS card. It is an account identifier. If the person is non-working, there is no need for a SS number other than to make the SS disability program available to the illegals.
When you apply for a Job your Social Security Card is used as a alternative ID, and if you did not know this then you either never worked or you never worked…

Also the Social Security Number is used to get a Driver’s License in States like California which requires one even for non-Resident’s, so yeah they are issued what is called a non-Working Social Security Card.

Then why did you lie and say they were only for people that are working?
Show me where I said that, moron. I said that they were required for children IF you want to claim them on your taxes, part of the Tax Act of 1986. There is no requirement to have a SS# unless you choose to work, bank or file taxes, which covers basically any financial transaction. In the case of illegal immigrants--they are in violation of the immigration law and not legally employable. Giving them SS#s serves no purpose other than allowing them access to SS disability payments as they have not worked 40 quarters, they are not eligible for SS retirement payments.

Show me where I said that, moron

If the person is non-working, there is no need for a SS number other than to make the SS disability program available to the illegals.

99% of children are non-working when they receive their SSN.

So, using your "logic" there is no need for them to have one.

When you apply for a Job your Social Security Card is used as a alternative ID, and if you did not know this then you either never worked or you never worked…

Also the Social Security Number is used to get a Driver’s License in States like California which requires one even for non-Resident’s, so yeah they are issued what is called a non-Working Social Security Card.

Thank you for the link. You should read it. Pertinent section is
"There are three different types of SS Cards" from your link.
In support of that--and also specifying in the case of each of the three, that the person must be LAWFULLY in the US, is the SS site.

Also, SS# is not used as a form of ID to obtain a CA drivers license, according to CA DMV.

When you apply for an original California DL, you must present acceptable documents establishing your identity/birthdate, residency, and provide your Social Security Number (SSN), if eligible. (No requirement to have a SS number).
Examples of acceptable identity documents include: U.S. Birth Certificate, U.S. Passport, U.S. Armed Forces ID Cards, Certificate of Naturalization, Permanent Resident Card, or a foreign passport with a valid I-94. The I-94 expiration date must be more than 2 months from the date you visit the field office. (SS # IS NOT A FORM OF ACCEPTABLE ID DOCUMENTS)

As I have stated, and is printed on EVERY SS card, it is not a form of identification and you do not have to show it to anyone with the possible exception of the SS Administration. CA says you have to provide the number, as do banks, but they don't ask to see your SS card.

If the person is non-working, there is no need for a SS number other than to make the SS disability program available to the illegals.

99% of children are non-working when they receive their SSN.

So, using your "logic" there is no need for them to have one.
LYING AGAIN, GIGI. Show me where I said that they were only issued for people who are working as you falsely accused in Post #103. Here is the information that you keep chasing your tail trying to discredit. Read it. I doubt you'll have the capacity to understand it but that is not my problem. Tax Reform Act of 1986 H.R.3838 - 99th Congress (1985-1986): Tax Reform Act of 1986

LYING AGAIN, GIGI. Show me where I said that they were only issued for people who are working as you falsely accused in Post #103. Here is the information that you keep chasing your tail trying to discredit. Read it. I doubt you'll have the capacity to understand it but that is not my problem. Tax Reform Act of 1986 H.R.3838 - 99th Congress (1985-1986): Tax Reform Act of 1986

your words....

If the person is non-working, there is no need for a SS number

your words....

If the person is non-working, there is no need for a SS number
I believe we were referencing ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, MORON. They CANNOT legally work. The only purpose for an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT to have a SS# is to avail themselves to American disability payments. Try again and next time don't selectively quote--that is a violation of board rules. Put the whole post up there instead of just what meets your narrative. Boy your asshole must be getting sore from reaching so far up there.

Where do you read that, and why should an illegal border jumper even get that?I

I think the refugee seekers from Central America, and Haiti, Afghanistan, etc that have made their way to our border, and who are seeking asylum that have illegally crossed our border, can get an ITIN number, so that they can work, until they get their day in immigration court, and the Judge presiding denies or allows asylum. I'm not certain Mexicans illegally crossing fits into being a Refugee asylum seeker, except under unusual circumstances perhaps?

Basically all people illegally crossing the border, that have been screened by border patrol, and given a court hearing for a judge to determine their illegal or legal status for asylum.... can work and provide for themselves until their Immigration Court Hearing by an Immigration Judge.

I am far more alarmed that the potato is even in the WH and that the voter fraud/mail in ballots that put the doddering old imbecile in there has yet to be addressed
Voter fraud did not put Biden in office.... Trump, along with the 81 million voters who were compelled to kick the Corrupt, Crooked Donald out, did! That's a fact! :)

I believe we were referencing ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, MORON. They CANNOT legally work. The only purpose for an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT to have a SS# is to avail themselves to American disability payments. Try again and next time don't selectively quote--that is a violation of board rules. Put the whole post up there instead of just what meets your narrative. Boy your asshole must be getting sore from reaching so far up there.
Refugee asylum seeks, those in caravans from Central America, and anyone c gen asylum seeker status and a court hearing, CAN WORK IN THIS COUNTRY.

They are given an ITIN number, NOT an SSAN number, to work legally here, until they become an accepted refugee during their court proceeding, or denied that status, and returned to their home country!

Should be forced to stay in Mexico until their case is heard. Either that or Mexico can give them asylum. We don't need anymore. They killed the goose that lays the golden eggs.
Legally, we have to give them their hearing, and legally, we allow them to work, until then.

Stay in Mexico crap, was never in our immigration and asylum seeker laws written by or agreed to, by Congress.

We need immigration reform....Congress has been derelict of duty for decades on this.....

Refugee asylum seeks, those in caravans from Central America, and anyone c gen asylum seeker status and a court hearing, CAN WORK IN THIS COUNTRY.
The US has no responsibility for supporting an invading column of immigrants. They entered Mexico and according to international law should seek asylum in THAT country. MEXICO.
They are given an ITIN number,
These numbers are given to people LAWFULLY in the country. ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS are not LAWFULLY in this country. Look it up--I DID.

Legally, we have to give them their hearing,
LEGALLY we have no responsibility to accept ANY immigrant let alone those who feel they can flaunt our laws and enter the country illegally.
Stay in Mexico crap, was never in our immigration and asylum seeker laws written by or agreed to, by Congress.
You are grossly misinformed
We need immigration reform
We need a five year moratorium on immigration. NO NEW IMMIGRANTS FOR FIVE YEARS until we either accept or deport the immigrants that are here ILLEGALLY.
My personal belief is if they don't gain US citizenship within five years they should be deported. Non citizens should be denied ownership of real estate in the US. No non citizen should be allowed to vote or hold ANY public office.

The US has no responsibility for supporting an invading column of immigrants. They entered Mexico and according to international law should seek asylum in THAT country. MEXICO.

These numbers are given to people LAWFULLY in the country. ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS are not LAWFULLY in this country. Look it up--I DID.
Legal immigrants coming here on a Green card visa, get their own social security number, not an ITIN, for them to work.

it's taking a year plus, for a court hearing date,

we do not want tax payers paying for all the people waiting in line for a hearing, so we allow them to work, with an ITIN....

We are also able to keep better tabs on them until their court date, by giving them an ITIN allowing them to work.

LEGALLY we have no responsibility to accept ANY immigrant let alone those who feel they can flaunt our laws and enter the country illegally.

You are grossly misinformed

We need a five year moratorium on immigration. NO NEW IMMIGRANTS FOR FIVE YEARS until we either accept or deport the immigrants that are here ILLEGALLY.
My personal belief is if they don't gain US citizenship within five years they should be deported. Non citizens should be denied ownership of real estate in the US. No non citizen should be allowed to vote or hold ANY public office.
Your personal wish of how it should be done, is not within the law, nor constitution.

Every person in our country gets due process, and has equal protection under the law....you do not have to be a citizen....people under our jurisdiction, have the right to own property too..citizen, or not.....you can not stop non citizens from owning property as examp!e....

Shutting down legal immigration for 5 years would take congress.

it's taking a year plus, for a court hearing date,
Not my problem. Take a number, like everyone else. The system has become overwhelmed from this illegal invasion. You're right, we should have immigration reform. If you don't have enough assets to support yourself until you are gainfully employed, no entry. If you commit a crime, misdemeanor and above, in the first five years, immediate deportation to your home country. No welfare or social services for five years. Must become a citizen after five years, if no citizenship, deportation to your home country. Free immersion language classes in English.
Every country on earth has immigration policies similar or stricter than these. The US needs to protect their borders as well.
Shutting down legal immigration for 5 years would take congress.
I don't disagree, immigration reform would as well. My suggestions are common sense to maintain continuity of our country. The policies you advocate will make this country into a more corrupt country than it already is and you will see American civilization sink to the levels of Somalia, Yemen or Myanmar
we do not want tax payers paying for all the people waiting in line for a hearing,
The majority of the people waiting in line for a hearing will never be seen again. Why would they. They already flaunted the laws by entering illegally. Biden and this administration are not keeping track of where they are.

Forum List

Back