Biden Is Done...And So Is Warren

Wow looks like the Ukrainian press conference that never actually took place finally tanked Quid Pro Joe.

We have to thank Joe for exposing the Ukrainian Money Laundering Operation as surely as Ottmar Edenhofer exposed the Climate Change Hoax Power Grab

Biden and Warren get a few armfuls of people in small locales. They couldn't dream of filling a football stadium. THERE IS A REASON FOR THAT.
Hillary won the popular vote, we the people's vote, by 3 million people... even with Trump having huge rallies.... so rallies and their turn out, are NOT the say all be all....

the electoral college picks.... and the USA populace or the trump rally turn out, matters naught.

and btw, why are you so obsessed with Hillary?

HILLARY is NOT the topic of this thread, 2016 IS not the topic of this thread?

Just look at the small gathering at Biden's "rally".
I would bet $1,000 in a second that at least a third of them are people who work for the local Democrat campaign!!
He can't get more than a few dozen and the media have been telling us he was a shoe in all the way up to the evening of the Iowa caucus.

WRONG AGAIN

It's going to be Bernie 2020 for the Dems. The rest of the Dem candidates are doing a flaming spiral into the ground.
And then Bernie will get his ass royally and very thoroughly stomped by Trump in the oncoming landslide. God only knows what the demodipshits will do this time but I'm kinda hoping they'll start jumping out of high windows.

I would bet $1,000 in a second that at least a third of them are people who work for the local Democrat campaign!!
He can't get more than a few dozen and the media have been telling us he was a shoe in all the way up to the evening of the Iowa caucus.

WRONG AGAIN

There weren't even enough of them to be ticket takers at Trumps rally.

WRONG AGAIN
Biden has never been my pick.... I'd vote for him if he were the last man standing... but I've never been out rallying for him, on this board or elsewhere....?

Did you even read my post?

MOST IMPORTANTLY did you even comprehend it?

BREAKING: Biden Abruptly Pulls Out Of
New Hampshire As Support Sags, Flees To SC

BREAKING: Biden Abruptly Pulls Out Of New Hampshire As Support Sags, Flees To SC

"Elizabeth Warren, if she can't win in Iowa and can't win in New Hampshire, it's hard for me to see a path forward for her"

Why New Hampshire may be the last stop for Elizabeth Warren's campaign: Pollsters break it down

Biden is banking on the South Carolina 'woodpile' vote and Nevada Culinary Union 'burrito' vote to stay alive.

No we are not supporting trump anywhere close to what you claim.

Who is 'we', little snowflake? You got a mouse in your pocket?

You no more speak for blacks than Warren speaks for Native Americans.

Trump carried enough of the black vote in 2016 to defeat Hillary....and that support has only grown.

Forum List

Back