Biden is considering that Covid shot be REQUIRED

It's been proven safe and effective and it's for protecting you, your family, and the American public.

If you want to participate in polite society there are certain things you must do.

This isn't rocket science.
I don't need a dufus like this Joe Potatohead clown telling me what is safe and effective.

You may believe the sonofabitch because you are a stupid Moon Bat that doesn't know any better but that doesn't mean the rest of us are idiots.

1693179718152.png

I predict this will be much of America's response to his suggestion:

Maybe they wouldn't be mentally disabled if they'd been smart enough to avoid the VAXXINE.
My wife's cousin and his wife, had two shots and a booster, then got COVID anyway. They were miserable with the symptoms, probably because the altering of the DNA made it hard to fight the Kung Flu. I stilll havent had a shot, did a 9 1/2 mile bike ride in under 1 hour at 10.5 mph and wasnt even winded. If some jackass tells me i need a jab, i have just the thing for him.

I don't need a dufus like this Joe Potatohead clown telling me what is safe and effective.

You may believe the sonofabitch because you are a stupid Moon Bat that doesn't know any better but that doesn't mean the rest of us are idiots.
I don't know who that is.

Maybe talk to your Dr. instead?

Ooh, Someone's scared of death-by-COVID. In his dreams, he feels his impending gasping death, and then the hellfire.

My suggestion? Just pretend to be an antivaxxer. None of your pals need to know. Just get vaccinated.

Me, I'll have to spend 20 minutes every six months getting a booster. The government truly does control my entire life. Breathing freely, that sucks so bad.
Sorry dumbfuck, I never got your vaccine because I DON'T fear your scam. Neither did anybody in my family. And nothing happened. Much to your dismay. Be a sheep. Then watch us laugh at your health issues later. How many deaths are you responsible for by spreading variants because you believed Xiden that the vax means you won't get or spread COVID?

Sorry dumbfuck, I never got your vaccine because I DON'T fear your scam. Neither did anybody in my family. And nothing happened. Much to your dismay. Be a sheep. Then watch us laugh at your health issues later.
Ooh. Someone's angry.

Now the normal people, they don't get angry at crazy people. They just roll their eyes at the crazy people and move on.

And yes, breathing freely and being alive is such a horrible burden.

How many deaths are you responsible for by spreading variants because you believed Xiden that the vax means you won't get or spread COVID?
Wait, you're saying COVID is real, is an actual threat, and that public health precautions work?

Do the other cultists know you're committing such heresy?

I don't know who that is.

Maybe talk to your Dr. instead?
Of course you being a stupid uneducated Moon Bat you don't know who it is. However, the rest of America does. He is the one that The Worthess Negro said to never underestimate his ability to fuck something up.

Of course you being a stupid uneducated Moon Bat you don't know who it is. However, the rest of America does. He is the one that The Worthess Negro said to never underestimate his ability to fuck something up.
YOu wanna try again, in english instead of Klan language, you fuckin' NAZI?

From a Canadian's POV, there are times when vaccinations must be mandatory. The question requires the utmost discretion by the medical community, for the good of the country.
Could you elaborate? I know you guys live under a dictator so you see things differently, but in the real world, it's been shown many times that the shots don't work, and they are toxic, harmful to all and fatal to many.

The US government has no lawful authority to tell the citizen what he must inject into his body. No can do.

Could you elaborate? I know you guys live under a dictator so you see things differently, but in the real world, it's been shown many times that the shots don't work, and they are toxic, harmful to all and fatal to many.

The US government has no lawful authority to tell the citizen what he must inject into his body. No can do.
I think most Americans should refuse the Covid vax. I was speaking for the rest of the world. We need to either prove or disprove the Covid vax to save lives.

We shall see what changes if anything.

I dare say people will be even less compliant this go round.

We shall see what changes if anything.

I dare say people will be even less compliant this go round.

One the least trusted Reich Wing Websites there are. No Mr. Biden cannot require such a thing, but hot damn and holy shit what stupid shit conspiracy theory.

Ooh. Someone's angry.

Now the normal people, they don't get angry at crazy people. They just roll their eyes at the crazy people and move on.

And yes, breathing freely and being alive is such a horrible burden.

Wait, you're saying COVID is real, is an actual threat, and that public health precautions work?

Do the other cultists know you're committing such heresy?
Hey dumbfuck, your pathetic spin (and the fact that proven degenerate bodecea suppprts you) just shows how insecure you truly are. None of your pathetic vaccines, masks, closing schools to hurt kids, none of it helped one bit. Normal people are angry that arrogant assholes like you purposely attempted to spread variants by claiming to be immune. Keep getting your booster like a good sheep as we healthy people laugh at you. Your fear is mildly amusing.

I think most Americans should refuse the Covid vax. I was speaking for the rest of the world. We need to either prove or disprove the Covid vax to save lives.
It's been proved many times that it is a biological weapon under existing US and state laws. It's been proved many times that instead of protecting the recipient from Covid, it actually causes the recipient to get Covid. It's been proved many times, including in the (suppressed) tests by the manufacturers that they attack the female reproductive system. To a lesser extent perhaps it also has negative effects on the male system.

How much more do you need?

It's been proved many times that it is a biological weapon under existing US and state laws. It's been proved many times that instead of protecting the recipient from Covid, it actually causes the recipient to get Covid. It's been proved many times, including in the (suppressed) tests by the manufacturers that they attack the female reproductive system. To a lesser extent perhaps it also has negative effects on the male system.

How much more do you need?
You people really believe that?

Forum List

Back