Biden Insists He Learned About Merrick Garland’s Decision to Appoint a Special Counsel to Investigate Trump From News Reports

Biden is the biggest liar I've ever seen, just like Obama.

Unlike Trump, Biden is busy running the country, not try investigating his opponents. How's that Durham Investigation coming?

What facts?
Ad hominems are not facts.
Anyone who thinks Biden is sharp is not running on a full tank of brain cells.
FACT: No evidence Biden lied about this.

You even agree that he is not a liar...but you talk back to me, not to people who baselessly assume he is lying.

What's wrong with you?

FACT: No evidence Biden lied about this.

You even agree that he is not a liar...but you talk back to me, not to people who baselessly assume he is lying.

What's wrong with you?
Are you retarded?
Show me where I posted Biden lied.

So I'm saying there is no evidence he lied here.

You are saying he is not a liar....but instead of agreeing with me you start throwing poop at me.
I posted the fact that your beloved President is suffering from Dementia and can barely get a sentence out of his mouth without his brain short circuiting.

No he's not. You're delusional.
He knows that Colorado is not on the Mexican border.

He knows how to pronounce Nepal and can find it on a map.

He knows how to get an infrastructure bill passed.

That's because when he has those long mental lapses, he is downloading his instruction from Satan.

Unlike under Trump, the US Attorney General is independent from the President.

But if you are a crook like Trump, you want the AG under your thumb.

Trumptards are not able to comprehend the idea of an AG acting independently from the President.

You are DUMB. Eric Holder called himself Øbama's wingman, a pattern for Democrat Presidents and their AG's.

What a retard you are. Xiden has been telling Garland through his statements for a long time to investigate and get Trump. You were stupid enough to claim that Garland is independent? Don’t you ever call anybody else a rube or retard again after typing that complete bullshit.

Yep, a week earlier Biden said he'd do whatever is needed to stop Trump from winning in 2024.

“We just have to demonstrate that he will not take power if he does run, making sure he — under legitimate efforts of our Constitution — does not become the next president again,” Biden said.

Biden whistled and his dog came running.

Forum List

Back