Biden Illegally rents a home in Utah

But it is also common sense...

Would Biden tell everyone about the vacay house he is renting, and from whom,

tell us he is paying fair market value rent for it, knowing it can be researched and found out, if he lied?

The whole thing is to obviously just made up garbage imho.
You are correct, but you have to admit, it makes an effective impactful headline and I had not heard, as I don't follow any president's vacations. Even with no further info, as it becomes a non-issue with no follow up damning info, the original germ was planted. I do appreciate you posting the Post article,

I live on the edge of town....My hunting/fishing/range property is around six miles away.
Somehow I figured you for the type to have 30 acres or more with your house in the center and posted signed on maintained barb wire, with at least two way in or out, that were secured.

Because you are a two bit wing nutter and belive whatever the fuck you want to.

You want to belive Biden took a bribe and so you do, no serious evidence required.
He was a senator for 40+ years and they all do things like that. :slap:

He was a senator for 40+ years and they all do things like that. :slap:
....They all take bribes, therefore Biden definetly takes bribes, therefore he definetly stayed for free and it was a bribe.

Voila, facts do not matter, guilt established.

It's honestly scary to read the shit that goes on in these wingnut heads.

Last edited:
Make no mistake about it. Congress voted to give GWB the deciding voice based on two criteria. One that Iraq represented an immediate threat to the United States or that Iraq had anything to do with the 9-11 attacks. It was President Bushes decision and his alone to invade and occupy Iraq. Common sense tells us Iraq without a new WMD program was not a threat to the worlds remaining super power and they didn't have anything to do with 9-11. But, Saul Biden man, Saul Biden.
Biden was complicit, not uniquely responsible. The Congress illegally gave the President illegal powers. International treaties approved by Congress made such invasions illegal. Deciding to give permission after the fact doesn't make it legal. That level of criminality is immensely greater than j-walking or failing to pay rental tax.

Biden was complicit, not uniquely responsible. The Congress illegally gave the President illegal powers. International treaties approved by Congress made such invasions illegal. Deciding to give permission after the fact doesn't make it legal. That level of criminality is immensely greater than j-walking or failing to pay rental tax.
Only by telling ourselves that Iraq was an immediate threat could anyone make the argument that the invasion and occupation was necessary to defend against an Iraq that was not producing the massive amounts of WMD, or any of the other scary talking points the Bush Team put out.

I don't believe pre-authorizing the use of force is illegal, Congress certainly abdicated it's constitutional obligation when it gave that decision to the President.

Forum List

Back