Biden: I’ll Put 720 Million Women Back to Work

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
A. 327 million women in America

B. With the current unemployment at theoretical minimum, it’s pretty much if they want to work they can. Or is this Joe projecting moms staying at home don’t contribute to society?

Twitter

Think of the Twitter war him and Trump could have...the fight for the stupidest thing tweeted and the most lies would be epic.

I won't speculate on what kind of 'work' creepy Joe had in mind when he started fantasizing about that.

images

B. With the current unemployment at theoretical minimum, it’s pretty much if they want to work they can. Or is this Joe projecting moms staying at home don’t contribute to society?

Twitter
We don’t have 720 million people in this country. Which other countries will the dumbass rule over?

Twitter

A woman for every street corner, we know Joe loves them of all ages and sizes.

We don’t have 720 million people in this country. Which other countries will the dumbass rule over?
He's a Democrat. Democrat = GLOBALIST. He's talking about women of the whole world.

That's the way Democrats work. With the little regard they pay to Americans, Biden will probably be working on behalf of Mexico and China first.

Democrat motto >> AMERICA LAST.

Former Vice President Joe Biden made another gaffe on Tuesday, this time suggesting that his child tax credit plan will put "720 million women" back into the workforce.

Speaking at the Workers’ Presidential Summit in Philadelphia, the 2020 frontrunner mocked the idea of having a tax break for "a racehorse" and not one for having children.

"You get a tax break for a racehorse, why in God's name couldn't we provide an $8,000 tax credit for everybody who has childcare costs?" Biden told the crowd. "It would put 720 million women back in the workforce. It would increase the GDP, to sound like a wonk here, by about eight-tenths of one percent. It would grow the economy."

According to the U.S. Census, there are 330 million people living in the country.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

-----------

D3GuzMbWwAAuPQc.jpg

These are not ‘’gaffes’’ Joe Biden is making. The media is doing quite frankly a disgusting job of trying to cover up what to health care professionals is a sick man. Biden is beginning to suffer the onset of dementia. Work in a nursing home and you'll see t for yourself. I know that there are so many Freepers who have cared for and watched with heart wrenching sadness, as I have as dementia and Alzhiemrs stole away the minds and souls of their loved ones. I can not understand for the life why his family is allowing this to happen. And just as an aside there are seven forms of dementia. Alzhiemers is one of them.

Forum List

Back