Biden:Human life begins at conception

In Genesis, humans are granted subjugation rights of creatures all over. "Be Fruitful, Multiply, Fill all The Earth, and subdue it," is Genesis famous. With the passing of time, and the general human inabilities with arithmetic, Deuteronomy 23:19-20, would even prohibit simple usury in Israel, but allow it for foreigners. These were a "Chosen" people(?)! "Be Fruitful, Multiply, Fill all the earth, and Screw 'Em!" could become a normative reading. Applied over centuries, many would call that the original source basis for anti-Semitism, and the famous religious concept, "Holocaust." The New Testament would show the impact of usury in Matthew 25:14-30. Out into the cold, would the servant with the one talent have to go. The original death penalty was stoning, outside the community areas.

That is actually humanity, as the religious world of earth tends to know it!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Many White Eyes fail even to understand simple concept, like source of original National Anthem!)

Joe Biden: Human Life Begins at Conception

Wow....a democrat that knows when life begins! Impressive. I wonder if this will put off a lot of baby killing democrats.....

Oh No!! What are the Liberals going to do? Hillary has been proven a liar and deemed untrustworthy and now their hope in Biden has been dashed by his senility. Bernie's freebies are impossible for even the Liberals realize there's no way to pay them all. Is the world of the Liberals in total collapse and disarray?

Yep, everyone alive to date, had their life started at conception. However, that doesn't mean the every fertilized egg develops enough to be born or that a soul (if you believe in such a thing) is imbued to that new life at the point of conception.

that isn't the point & why the Left has to tell itself lies to appease their conscience. So if you agree that life begins at conception, then how do you justify the termination of said life? You can't have it both ways....it either is alive or isn't. Science has already stated life begins at conception. Regarding the soul part, every Church doctrine available states the soul is intertwined with the physical the moment of conception. So again, wrong....

It is just a scientific fact that everyone alive today began life as a single celled fertilized egg at conception. By natures design, many fertilized eggs (living cells with unique DNA) never get the opportunity to develop fully into a living breathing Human baby. But then again the natural world is a cruel place for babies. Not every religion believes a soul is formed in conjunction with conception.

This thread illustrates well how ignorant conservatives are concerning liberals.

Unlike the authoritarian right, liberals welcome all views and opinions on this issue, where all are in agreement with regard to a woman's right to privacy.
If it's so private why do you all pontificate about it every minute of everyday.

Men seem to be more in favor of it than women. Hmmmm.

This thread illustrates well how ignorant conservatives are concerning liberals.

Unlike the authoritarian right, liberals welcome all views and opinions on this issue, where all are in agreement with regard to a woman's right to privacy.
The right to privacy ends where the baby's right to life begins.

Wow....a democrat that knows when life begins! Impressive. I wonder if this will put off a lot of baby killing democrats.....
And yet Biden is pro-choice.

Wait, you mean someone can have an opinion and not force everyone else to share their personal opinion?

What is the madness you speak of??

I have a deep belief murder is wrong, and think that belief should be "forced" on everyone to protect the rights of the living.

Don't you?

Wait, you mean someone can have an opinion and not force everyone else to share their personal opinion?

I have an opinion that murder is wrong, and I believe that opinion should be "forced" on everyone to protect the rights of the living.

Don't you?
Im a firm believer that murder is justified in some cases and acceptable in others.

I have an opinion that murder is wrong, and I believe that opinion should be "forced" on everyone to protect the rights of the living.

Don't you?
Im a firm believer that murder is justified in some cases and acceptable in others.
A justified killing is not murder, ipso facto.

When ever someone says it begins at conception, what they're really saying is they have no idea and don't especially care about the issue. It's the cop-out answer ignorant people use.

Human life does not begin at conception. Sperm and egg haven't even been on a date yet at conception. Nevermind anything developing yet.

Human life proper begins with brain activity, just as when it ends.It isn't the heartbeating since without thoughts occuring it's just muscle and autopilot stuff going on. Humanity begins with thought. That said, that doesn't mean it's okay to kill what will become human life if ya don't fiddle with it. I'm simply explaining terminology. But in a complex biological issue, nothing's helped when dumb people weigh in.

Don't you?
think.
you are currently failing to do so

He and Nancy Pelosi are both Catholics as well.

Yep, everyone alive to date, had their life started at conception. However, that doesn't mean the every fertilized egg develops enough to be born or that a soul (if you believe in such a thing) is imbued to that new life at the point of conception.

that isn't the point & why the Left has to tell itself lies to appease their conscience. So if you agree that life begins at conception, then how do you justify the termination of said life? You can't have it both ways....it either is alive or isn't. Science has already stated life begins at conception. Regarding the soul part, every Church doctrine available states the soul is intertwined with the physical the moment of conception. So again, wrong....

It is just a scientific fact that everyone alive today began life as a single celled fertilized egg at conception. By natures design, many fertilized eggs (living cells with unique DNA) never get the opportunity to develop fully into a living breathing Human baby. But then again the natural world is a cruel place for babies. Not every religion believes a soul is formed in conjunction with conception.

The vast majority of fertilized eggs do. That makes the fertilized egg human & since you acknowledged it has unique DNA, this means it isn't part of a woman's body, but rather a separate living entity.

He and Nancy Pelosi are both Catholics as well.

The vast majority of fertilized eggs do. That makes the fertilized egg human & since you acknowledged it has unique DNA, this means it isn't part of a woman's body, but rather a separate living entity.
cant win this argument no matter how right you are.

Don't you?
think.
You are the one failing to think.

We are talking about a principle. The principle of "forcing" beliefs on others. Our society most definitely believes in "forcing" certain beliefs on everyone. For example, laws against murder.

Therefore, the pro-choice argument against "forcing" beliefs on others is built on a false premise.

The real principle at issue here is the rights of the fetus. Pro-choicers believe the mother's right to privacy trumps a human's right to life.

I most strongly disagree.

Don't you?
think.
You are the one failing to think.

We are talking about a principle. The principle of "forcing" beliefs on others. Our society most definitely believes in "forcing" certain beliefs on everyone.

Therefore, the pro-choice argument against "forcing" beliefs on others is built on a false premise.

The real principle at issue here is the rights of the fetus.
Sorry man, a fetus doesn't have rights equal to that of a women who is pregnant with the fetus. Can you imagine how ridiculous society would be if this were the case? Miscarriages would be investigated as possible murders..

Forum List

Back