Biden Got Us Into This Oil Price Mess

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Clear for even a room temperature IQ Democrat to understand why.
A6E61E47-493C-4D96-9D59-3F30ED0491C1.jpeg

"all to avoid domestic oil production"

That's what this is all about.

And for what reason?

I can't think of anything positive or helpful.
For what reason? If you make gasoline unavailable, people don't have the freedom to drive. That's how they are making the world green. No more cows or cars means a green world! Who needs freedom and beef?

One contard please post the data for the last 6 years and specifically show domestic PRODUCTION

More lease mean zero when we already have leased land that is not being drilled YET how can you contards deny the PRODUCTION

MORE leases is like Jay Leno getting another car for his garage.

It all plays very bad for the Democratic party's chances in the coming election.

It could be an interesting study to find all the powerful factors that are playing for Trump's goal of fascism taking down America's democracy.

Prospects continue to improve!

Not to suggest that the R's cheating at the ballot boxes won't do the job alone!

What mess? OPEC+ cuts production to hurt the US economy. The USA leads the world in oil production. Time to cancel those military contracts with SA.

America is suffering a critical shortage and has been for years. Some of the shortfall was made up with Canada's US sponsored tarsands production but it never was enough.

America needs Russia's oil!

All the lies that were told to prop up US confidence are coming home with their chickens.

Why should oil companies make huge profits off of public lands?

Do you really think they will give us a break on the price of gas if we let them drill on our lands?

America is suffering a critical shortage and has been for years. Some of the shortfall was made up with Canada's US sponsored tarsands production but it never was enough.

America needs Russia's oil!

All the lies that were told to prop up US confidence are coming home with their chickens.
The US has been oil dependent since at least 1960. Our industry imports oil from all over the world. Canada is currently our number dealer.

The US has been oil dependent since at least 1960. Our industry imports oil from all over the world. Canada is currently our number dealer.
Yes, I know. The barrage of lies was created for the purpose of trying to play down America's dependence on ME oil, to dodge accusations on the reason for ME wars being for oil.

So many became completely convinced on the alternate reason being America's wars on Iraq as solely for the benefit of Iraq's fall *cabbage crop.

*also turnips

Forum List

Back